The Photoshop Artwork

i'm working again on your ritz

guys please help me ,

just tell me how to add tinted glass [anger] i have tried everything but don't know what i'm ding wrong. i have done this before but for some reason i'm unable to do it now

i'm getting , couldn't do this because selected area is empty.
Hey Hyundai

So nice of you man !! so it is a challenge for your skills set[clap], I really do not have any idea on these photoshop and all !! experts please help Hyundai on this.[:)]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
so i got the window tint [:D]

and i fixed the puncture as well [:D] for my previous mistake i hooked you up with new set of alloys[lol]

removed the side beading as well. not perfect though.

decal with beading was looking odd so had to remove it.

Photo0111.jpg

i'm working again on your ritz [:D]

guys please help me ,

just tell me how to add tinted glass [anger] i have tried everything but don't know what i'm ding wrong. i have done this before but for some reason i'm unable to do it now

i'm getting , couldn't do this because selected area is empty.

First select the glass area you want to make tinted.Then paint in a new layer in black color with blending mode multiply or linear burn or overlay.Then adjust opacity of the layer according to your desire,how much you want transparency in tinted glass.If it does not work,then i will tell you another method.[:)]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
First select the glass area you want to make tinted.Then paint in a new layer in black color with blending mode multiply or linear burn or overlay.Then adjust opacity of the layer according to your desire,how much you want transparency in tinted glass.If it does not work,then i will tell you another method.[:)]
thanks for telling me but i already got that.

but i don't get this. it was not working when i was using magnetic lasso but it worked perfectly when i used polygon lasso [confused]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
how do you do it. i try but the car looks funny cartoon-ish [:D]
First i applied a Hue&Saturation adjustment layer.Then choose 'Yellow' from dropdown list.Pick eyedropper tool above color-band and click on light brown area on bonnet.(search for the original picture from net).Then slide the seekbar on hue-saturation-brightness color bands according to the color you want.Then click on mask icon in layers palette and use brush tool to erase off theexcessive parts except safari's body.That's it.

Top Bottom