The Off-Topic Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a decent day today, thought will work from home but decided to go to office and meet up with my boss. Watching Big Boss now, nothing better to do you see [:)].

Cheers,
Vroom

EDIT: Infact I have Linux (Ubuntu) installed on my system as well. It rocks and I love the speed at which it works. Let me try to compare Windows 7 with this to see what works better.

Renegade

Suspended
Had a decent day today, thought will work from home but decided to go to office and meet up with my boss. Watching Big Boss now, nothing better to do you see [:)].

Cheers,
Vroom

EDIT: Infact I have Linux (Ubuntu) installed on my system as well. It rocks and I love the speed at which it works. Let me try to compare Windows 7 with this to see what works better.
Hahaha there is nothing better to watch other then big boss and MTV roadies auditions [clap].
Windows 7 is pretty good as well,boot time is 40 secs for my laptop.I'm dieing to use Ubuntu,heard a lot about it.

Renegade, I would suggest you install Ubuntu and play around. I have loved it everytime I use it.

Cheers,
Vroom

Hahaha there is nothing better to watch other then big boss and MTV roadies auditions [clap].
Windows 7 is pretty good as well,boot time is 40 secs for my laptop.I'm dieing to use Ubuntu,heard a lot about it.
How do you like the new MTV wasupp HOST ?? [:D]

Ya. Rhea.

Roadies auditions were good too but there was no RAGHU effect.Whenever he is there its just a complete different atmosphere.

Test squad against SL:Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar, VVS Laxman, Yuvraj Singh, Murali Vijay, Subramaniam Badrinath, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Ishant Sharma, Shantha Sreesanth, Pragyan Ojha, Amit Mishra.

Sreeshanth the only surprise!!!

OK, started the download just now. Let me check this out.

Cheers,
Vroom
----------Next Post------------
Sreeshanth is a real real big surprise.. did not expect him to make a comeback so fast, without having contributed in the only Ranji match that he played and in the Irani trophy as well.

Last edited:
Morning folks. Hows wednesday treating you all?

The cyclone effect has reached Mumbai, not raining heavily, but the temperature has come down pretty much.

Yep cooldhaya, I have serious doubts the match will happen today. Its drizzling / raining since yesterday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom