The Off-Topic Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!! It was so much fun!! I got the second fastest car which was 390 CC which was enough for me! Me and my friend raced around for 35 minutes!! I really felt like MIchael Schumacher!! It was amazing!! Surely I will go again!

Today I played crcket and batting was awesome but bowling was horrible! I scored 71 in 36 balls!! But I leaked 21 runs in 2 overs! Bowling let me down.

Nope CD, i don't play for any club, i just play with my friends whenever i get time. And that was a good innings Type-R. Even i get pasted for runs sometimes when i bowl [:)]

I went to watch yesterday's IPL match between KKR and MI at a Cinemax theatre, and it was a boring experience. Both teams played slowly, and the mood was so low that i felt like falling asleep! I was thinking that watching it at a theatre would be exciting. How wrong I was. Better, stay back at home and watch it on T.V!!!!!

Oh but the atmosphere would have been different had it been like the match between CSK and RR!! But atleast you were able to experience it , in Chennai due to some reasons it was not screened at theaters this year!!

BTW i finished cleaning my room and shelves after a long time today , nearly a year since i done it lastly![lol]

ALERT!!!
bombings in BKK!!
i was there during the bomb blasts and there was also gunfire! I saw 3 ppl get shot in front of me and die on the spot! I reached home safely but the sight was bad. I am trembling as i am writing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom