The Off-Topic Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sreesanth in trouble again. He received his final warning from BCCI for previous incidents. After today's incident, i dont know how he is going to get away with it. He might receive a ban, even from domestic cricket.

I crossed 2000 posts now!![:D]

congrats man!
so many post!

Back after a spin in friends esteem.

In sandy area did a wheel spin for more than 7 seconds , did a power slide , turned for almost 180 degree , everything was fun , friend was video capturing!

Damn he focused the wheels in wheel spin - the tyre spin is slmost invisible in camera , and in power slide , he focused down and ran away when the car came near him!!

Thread Starter #651

350Z

Core Team
Hey type-r, I was just wondering when will you post the pictures of BKK Auto Show for us?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Bad sunday for me!

Yesterday almost every one in store was in leave , so i had to fix a dvd player myself in a new santro.

Where are the lines! the stereo socket didn't work - changed the fuse and some how finished the work!

Everything was fine! late in night the customer is complaining the horn is working by itself! Have asked him to come in morning!

so no sunday for me! bye leaving!

Thats a pretty bad Sunday for you!! You can gift the Santro guy some small accessory as an apology for the inconvenience , after all customer satisfaction is important for you!!

You can cut some of the perks for your shop workers!![;)]

After all his query was simple.

He has noticed that horn , honks even after removing the key!
(Every car does them!
)
MAN that is the model. He was afraid and was thinking fixation of stereo made that.
(he wanted like in bike!)

After all all went cool!
-----------Next Post-----------
Thats a pretty bad Sunday for you!! You can gift the Santro guy some small accessory as an apology for the inconvenience , after all customer satisfaction is important for you!!

You can cut some of the perks for your shop workers!![;)]

After all there is no Mistake! That was his query and i thought the horn honks when the stereo is ON. The matter went simple and so no freebies to him HEHE[evil]

Last edited:
Played cricket after a long time yesterday. But the wait was worth it, because i hit a quick 66 off just 21 deliveries, and that was a pleasant surprise! Never expected to play so well after a long break.

Hey Amaan do you also play cricket for some academy?? Good innings BTW , everybody seems to be affected by the T20 effect![:D]

So Archit got a fast car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom