The Off-Topic Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehehe.. I am working from home thinking that I could watch the match!! Alas..

EDIT: There are pages and half pages ads from Volkswagen in TOI Mumbai edition today including that of the Beetle. Is that the same in other cities as well?

Last edited:
hehehe.. I am working from home thinking that I could watch the match!! Alas..

EDIT: There are pages and half pages ads from Volkswagen in TOI Mumbai edition today including that of the Beetle. Is that the same in other cities as well?
I think its going to be all over India.Every alternate page has Volkswagen except the sports section [lol]

There are pages and half pages ads from Volkswagen in TOI Mumbai edition today including that of the Beetle. Is that the same in other cities as well?
Yup

Man its raining like crazy here.Its just not stopping.

I hate when it rains so much [cry]

Good Morning Napster.

This thread will have maximum posts [lol]

The climate here is awesome,maybe its 23-25 degree, feels good!!

@Zinam tried Maxthon it is not the best browser in terms of looks,but when it comes to performance and details nothing beats it!!!

Last edited:
Yea Renegade, I completely agree with you regarding the weather, it rocks man!!

Even I tried maxthon, damn fast compared to IE 8 that I have on my Vista.

Cheers,
Vroom

Karthik,

I will be honest with the Indian education!! The system is all pre-prep meaning its all based on your output in exams. Now, that does not leave any scope for anybody (including me) to realize by the time we are in the 12th, what is it we want to do.

Here's what I did:
I spent around a month putting down what I just love spending time on. Trust me, it took me almost a month to get those things on paper - editing, deleting and reworking on that list.

Once I had it, atleast it gave me some sense of what I would love doing. Hope this can help you decide on your future course of action.

cheers,
Vroom

Hey karthik
This is a tough time in every indian kid's life.
Make a list of subjects topics you like and dislike,
things you'll like to study about.

But sadly in India it also depends on the outcome of your exams.

Arun

Suspended
Had my exams canceled today!! Thank you storm alert! Hope you be ringing every time I need to study Chemistry!

Whats the prediction in Mumbai as far as the weather is concerned? I just hope things are going to get back to normal.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #104

350Z

Core Team
I was watching the weather conditions of Bombay on TV this noon, Is it again flooded as always?

cooldhaya said:
Hmmm....But chennai was normal today!! A bright and sunny day after a long time!!!
Thanks for the good news!
Expect the TDs and 1st Anniverasary's Action Back Again! [:)]

Drive Safe!
350Z

No 350Z. It did not rain that badly, it just drizzled the whole way and hence no flooding was reported. But it actually becomes a little difficult nowadays to move around even if it drizzles here. Atleast the route that I take goes through traffic jams.

Cheers,
Vroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom