The New Yamaha R15 - Now Launched

Re: Spied - The New Yamaha R15 - Now Launched

That's great to know that Yamaha will be selling the R15 V2 in Japan as well. Already feeling good for getting our R15 V2.
The best part about this is that the R15 will be made in India and sold in Japan not the other way around.

YAMAHA INDIA INTRODUCES FOUR NEW PAINT JOBS FOR THE 2013 R15 SPORTS MOTORCYCLE

Yamaha Motor India has refreshed the 2013 model of the R15 Version 2.0 sports motorcycle with new paint jobs. The 2013 Yamaha R15 Version 2.0 comes with four new paint jobs, Racing Blue, Invincible Black, Raring Red and Thundering Green. The R15s with the new paint jobs are already being shipped out to Yamaha India showrooms across the country. So, folks who’re in the market for an R15 can opt for the new paint job. With the advent of the 2013 R15, the 2012 models of the R15 Version 2.0 is expected to sell at dealer discounts. So, prospective buyers could negotiate a couple of thousand rupees as discounts on the 2012 model of the R15.

Yamaha India introduces four new paint jobs for the 2013 R15 Sports Motorcycle | IndianCarsBikes.in

Attachments

Yamaha R15 gets 4 new colours, no mechanical upgrades

Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. has launched the variants of its bestselling Yamaha R15 version 2.0 in vibrant color schemes and graphics to boost sales and create more excitement amongst customers. Further cementing its position in the 150 cc premium segment, R15 version 2.0 will get a new look in terms of color and graphics. The Yamaha R15 version 2.0 will now be available in four more attractive colors that will be available at all authorized Yamaha dealers across India.

Racing Blue

Grid Gold

Raring Red

Invincible Black

The product specs remain unchanged with the same liquid cooled, 4stroke SOHC, 4 Valve engine, Hydraulic, single disc – front and rear brakes along with a fuel capacity of 12 litres. The new models have been developed following the Bharat Stage IV (BS IV) emission norms.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Roy Kurian, Vice President – Sales and Marketing, Yamaha Motor India Sales Pvt. Ltd. said, “It has been our hallmark to innovate and introduce products that have a strong connect with our customer base. The ‘R15’ has been a significant milestone in that sense in the company’s history and the torchbearer to introduce and promote racing culture in India. The racing DNA, sporty look and superior technology have been synonymous with the R15 which was graded up to R15 Ver 2.0 in 2011. A lot of thought and hard-work had gone into the conceptualization of the R15 and it has been a huge success for the company. As we launch the R15 Ver 2.0 in 4 new avatars, we are again very confident that this new introduction will help to keep the customer excitement intact in our flagship motorcycle.”

The company is focused on constantly bringing further excitement and variety to its style conscious customers and is confident that these new variants will be instrumental in catapulting its sales to an all new level this year. This launch is targeted at the aspiring youth between the ages of 18 – 24yrs who are early adopters and continuously look for more stylish products to suit their ever changing fashion statement and personality.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
R15 is a great hit. the colours look awesome. but what's wrong with yamaha?why do they just keep on providing cosemetic upgrades? when they are going to launch a 250cc to match cbr and green machine.

Hi guys,

I am facing a peculiar problem in my R15 V1.0. Whenever fule level in tank is low (reserve at least 1.9 ltrs) it hiccups from 5K RPM all the way to red line. It behaves as if no fuel in the tank. If I open the tank i can see at least 1.5 to 2 ltrs of fuel. Now if I top up the tank the bike comes back to normal and revs freely till red line. I am really confused now. Is it fuel pump issue / injector issue ?

Help me out guys. Thanks in advance [:)]

Last edited:

Top Bottom