The Mumbai Autocar Performance Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

350Z

Core Team
Raj,
Post! Post!! Post!!!
I'm eagerly waiting to see the images, Especially of the Meet!

Drive Safe!
350Z

sure vibs, but please do not mind the multi posting, its very difficult to post these high res pics in one go!

Attachments

Last edited:
today was a great day. yes, the autocar performance show was a disappointment. except the jaguar, lambo, mahindra Gio [lol!] , the getaway 4x4 experience & bolero attitude, there was nothing much to talk about!

but due to our great TAI meet, we had fun... and how! more on the members & the meet in the meet thread here.

here i will share just the pics of cars though!
The Gio was the show-stopper.It should have been kept next to the Lambo.

Guys any idea about the VRs ? Is it coming to India next year ?
Have a close look,that's an Octavia just labeled as the Laura RS infact the car was a Left hand Drive.The Yellow octavia was specially imported for the show!![:D]

Have a close look,that's an Octavia just labeled as the Laura RS infact the car was a Left hand Drive.The Yellow octavia was specially imported for the show!![:D]
You sure about this ? Because the front grill says VRs & the same model (octavia VRs) is already out in other countries.

The Indian laura is actually named as Octavia in other countries.

Hey Rajeev enjoyed today!
It was fun.
same here mate!

he is not kidding buddy. we spent more time with the gio than the lambo!

Great show off Raj!

BTW why did they change the plates of Octavia to Laura?
its actually a laura for india & the new octavia in other countries. the car was a LHD.

No 350Z. We are serious! The Gio killed every other vehicle present there! It was amazing!
it was awesome!

oh, the modified gypsy had 2 subs & 2 speakers in the rear. i was wondering what will happen if it rains!!!

the boleros, especially the bolero attitude was amazing.

Guys, do post the group picture if taken. May be I can identify you all...Damn I was staring at every body's face...with a hope someone...some will say "TAI"...instead of "Hi" [:)].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom