The Indian Television Shows

Thread Starter #1
I dont know whether this is allowed, but I have created this thread for discussing the popular show Bigg Boss 5!

I usually dont watch stupid reality shows but this is one show which caught my attention & I find it really amusing sometimes! Its better than watching saas-bahu serials, no?

I dont care even if its scripted but its full one hour of entertainment! Especially the timing of the show is superb (10.30 - 11.30), apt for bed time watch before dozing off.

Please note, this thread is not for BB5 haters to criticize the show.

@ MODS: Please delete this thread if this is NOT allowed. Thanks.

350Z

Core Team
Re: The BIGG BOSS 5 thread!

Although the concept of Big Boss is quite interesting but it’s stupid to watch people backstabbing and cribbing over pointless issues. In this season, neither the host is good nor the participants. One is better off watching KBC.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Although the concept of Big Boss is quite interesting but it’s stupid to watch people backstabbing and cribbing over pointless issues. In this season, neither the host is good nor the participants. One is better off watching KBC.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I think it is a waste of time but then a lot of people love it. That's why the show is a success. My wife watches it and I get really irritated as it clashes with Crime Patrol.

KBC 5 winner of 5 crore

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hey guys KBC has a winner already, heard on news that Sushil Kumar of Bihar has won 5 crore.
It would be aired on 2 Nov.
The guy must have been a lucky chap.

So what would be the tax deducted from this amount 32% or 36%.

yes, even I like Crime Patrol but then eventually I watch BB5!
I regularly watch crime patrol- It is always better to watch reality instead watching scripted so called reality show, where participants are all failed personalities and they don't have any other work to do.

You can learn so many life changing things by watching crime patrol!

Re: The BIGG BOSS 5 Thread!

You can't win KBC on luck alone. It's more about brains, hard work and a just a little bit of luck.
That's true, but no matter how intelligent one is, luck also plays an important role in deciding the fate.

Today there is a mega fight again! Pooja Missra again!
What else can you expect from this kind of crowd. They are all people of class; Third Class. No decent person ever enters the Big Boss House. Only people whose careers have failed or never took off in the first place participate in such events. None of the contestants have any manners or any respect for other people.

The only zero tension, zero sense programme was Rakhi Ka Swayamvar! I still can't stop laughing at the event.

Top Bottom