The Grey Skid – Chevy Beat TCDi LS (December 2012)

Hey Deville_56,
Thanks alot for the detailled description of your new Chevy Skidz. Helped me a lot get all the details. i will be getting mine today thats a Cocktail Green Beat PS model with a little bit of Customization from the Ashtavinayak Dealers in Mumbai.

Super Excited to wrap my hands around the steering of my Green Skidz.. ;-)

Thanks Again
Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Belated Congrats on your Beat..Even I am planning to buy BEAT LS diesel.
Quick question: I thought LS do not come with a B Pillar Piano black finish. Have they started to give this to LS version. Also how is the drive in the city with AC on (especially on 1st and 2nd gear). Is 936cc able to pull up to the mark? Also did you face any niggles/issues in the car?

Hey Deville_56,
Thanks alot for the detailled description of your new Chevy Skidz. Helped me a lot get all the details. i will be getting mine today thats a Cocktail Green Beat PS model with a little bit of Customization from the Ashtavinayak Dealers in Mumbai.

Super Excited to wrap my hands around the steering of my Green Skidz.. ;-)

Thanks Again
Cheers,
Congrats for your beat lucifer, great to hear that you bought my favourite color green, please start a separate ownership review like this one in the ownership section, let the beat numbers pull thee socks up, BTW welcome to The Automotive India.

PS model is the best to start with modifications. And beat is such a mod-friendly car.

Hi,

Quick question: I thought LS do not come with a B Pillar Piano black finish. Have they started to give this to LS version. Also how is the drive in the city with AC on (especially on 1st and 2nd gear). Is 936cc able to pull up to the mark? Also did you face any niggles/issues in the car?
AFAIK, beat has good city performance, being a 3 cyl one it takes some time to settle at highways.

Congrats for your beat lucifer, great to hear that you bought my favourite color green, please start a separate ownership review like this one in the ownership section, let the beat numbers pull thee socks up, BTW welcome to The Automotive India.

PS model is the best to start with modifications. And beat is such a mod-friendly car.

AFAIK, beat has good city performance, being a 3 cyl one it takes some time to settle at highways.
Hey thanx Vishwas,

Would be writing the ownership review soon..just that Sids.....Skids has gone fr registration will get it on friday...i had the car for 3 days with the TC number plate...super excited to get it back.

Will come back with more updates in a new thread.

Cheers.,

Hey Devil I didn't get any news about this thread or car from anybody. Congrats for the beat and how is the acceleration.

Chevy Beat is a Wonderful car. I too like it in many aspects. The interior lightings were very well equiped in this Car. Even some high model car interior Dash Lightings was not up to this level.

Thread Starter #29

deville_56

Honoured Member
Hi,

No black B piller in LS AFAIK. It's like a petrol car to drive in city. Will take off from 2nd with minimal struggle. No issues till date with full abusive driving [:D]

Congrats ! buddy..Tell me about seating comfort in beat is that suitable for 5'11 and fat people like me and also "finaly Kitna Deti hai"
Dunno if its comfortable for that height.
City with full AC its returning 16-18, on highway with 50% AC gave 25+ kmpl [evil]

Top Bottom