The Grand Mumbai - Pune Meet (Follow Action From Pg.15)

I can only say this! I WISH I WAS THERE! [frustration]
Great going guys. Good to see a couple of beasts present in the meet. [clap]
As Appu mentioned Gurrala sir is very lucky as he is attending meets all over the country! [anger]

@ Gurralla- just one suggestion if you please don't mind . I think you must start experimenting with lighter shades ( pastel) shades for your shirts and t-shirts . Or maybe its me who has most of the times seen you in dark colored shirts .

Hahahahahaha Raja [clap] nice observation, it was just a coincidence that whenever I met you and during the other meet pics I was wearing the darker shades as I use most of my lighter shades for official meetings, OK to make you remember check those pics we have taken while our Storme TD at worli along with Dharmesh and Superbad, you will find the lighter shade that day as I had come directly from a meeting.

But what to do personally I like the darker shades, I know that they may not suit me so good like the lighter ones but what to do I pick them some where and wear too(bad luck God has not given me bit fair color[frustration]) best of luck next time[lol]

Two bouncers for the good ol’ Maurti 800. Eh? [thumbswink] Nice snaps and congrats on a successful meet. The cars are sparkling like new. Truly a typical petrolheads’ rides.

Drive Safe,
350Z
You got that right, the chrome on the Storme and XUV are really bling [glasses]

Top Bottom