The Grand Mumbai - Pune Meet (Follow Action From Pg.15)

Yeah guys it was a great fun meeting all. we had lot of fun , lot of driving through straight, beautiful mum-pune expressway and also twisty roads of lonavala. Thanks all who made to the meet. And feel sorry for those who din't make it. But this is just a beginning. Many more to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah guys it was a great fun meeting all. we had lot of fun , lot of driving through straight, beautiful mum-pune expressway and also twisty roads of lonavala. Thanks all who made to the meet. And feel sorry for those who din't make it. But this is just a beginning. Many more to come.

@S Class : There was a point made by Ronz, if there would have been even a single girl in our meet, the meet count would have surely shoot up to 50 odd members. [lol]
Without a doubt and there would be some serious body roll on the twist and turns.It would've been bumper to bumper traffic up and down the hill.

Nice pic's !! Any individual pic's of the cars ?

Jarpickle, finally could see your car's pic & yours too..[;)]
Hope it was upto the mark.

Last edited:
If i was one of those members, would have posted IR's pic.

However i have spotted him in one of his reviews.[lol]

Rom Raja's post, it concludes Mr. IR has to write a book on car detailing. Which i am waiting since a long time.

Ronz, since you have new Fiesta, how will you compare the build quality of Fiesta with ES, if you have seen ES ??
Hey S Class when compared to the ES I can only give a few words as my time with the ES was quite short. In terms of fit and finish of the dash I dont think there was any difference that I could notice between the two as it is almost the same dash. Yes the blue lighting on the ES rather than the red lighting on the Fiesta looks better again my personal preference.
Coming to the seats I dont think the Fiesta comes with leather seats while the ES might come with leather seats I think on the higher trim. I honestly did not like the leather seats in the ES as the leather felt cheap. It was a new car on display and already the leather had wrinkles on it [surprise]. I didnt like the little arm rest which had been provided for the driver seats as well. Apart from that the ES is almost the same as the new Fiesta oh the biggest plus for the ES interior I would say and much much better rear seats since they have done away with the ridiculously uncomfortable rear head rests in the Fiesta.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys Fantastic meet!

Kudos to Gurralla first, in terms of meeting enthusiasm he seems unbeatable!
Thanks to him I also had the great pleasure of talking to Sethu whom i admire a lot, I hope our paths cross some day sir!

Loved all the discussions and the hill drive was fun. Its great to see the camaraderie with common interests bringing us together. Some really beautiful machines and their loving owners !

We should continue these meets and thanks enormous for all the feedback. As usual Raja was the centre piece of the meeting, while we did miss Tornado a lot ! It was great to catch up with Dharmesh finally!

It was awesome driving behind Sanjay's Storme - made for each other to the core! You cant beat that.

Jarpickle -> Please keep me posted on your boric acid experiments !
Ronz -> Ill look forward to a Focus ST review from you [:D] !

Thanks all for making it happen!

Tornado, Mukeshus -> I really dont do much except daily cleaning and monthly(or so) waxing regimen [:)]

Also including a link from the feedback thread here, please check here and pass your inputs guys (thanks Dharmesh!)

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...feedback-suggestions-ngtai-86.html#post291201

P.S Dont get me in to trouble with the pictures [;)]

Last edited:
Friends

Finally back to Hyderabad [:)], thought of posting all the pics taken from my tiny 620

It was a nice meeting with Tornado yesterday evening talking about cars, TAI and the meet. Thank you Tornado coming all the way from your place to meet me and your time with me as I know you are very busy with your patients and hospital always, thanks for that nice dinner too. Hope to meet you soon again.

So, here are the pics of the meet. They are in the order of travelling with IR in his XUV from Pune to Lonavala, meet pics at tiger hill, at dhabha, SanjaySG in his Storme, some storm interior pics, drive back to Pune in Storme with sanjay, expressway pics and in the end, Tornado and his Manza interior pics.

@IR, Thank you for the compliment, it was a nice time talking to you about cars and forum

Attachments

pics continued

Attachments

pics continued..

@Vishwas, thank you for the compliments[:)] it was a collective effort by each member to make it a success

These are the last set up pics, hope you all enjoyed them

Attachments

Excellent Pics Gurrala,

I'm jealous on you, You are the only person attending all the meets happening in India[anger]

BTW, you guys tried any off roading with those Beasts?

Thank you Appu, Since I have to do my business trips so was able to meet everybody and ofcourse little interest and enthusiasm to meet new friends drives me[:)]

Here is the impressions of short drive of Manza(Tornado)

Good spacious driving seat and steering adjustment
Engine is responsive, but not like very aggressively tuned like in swift and Ritz
There is no noticeable lag found in 2nd gear which is common with lot hatchbacks(diesel)
Steering is light and easy to handle
Tornado has installed nice neck support pillows(liked them verymuch)
He has also installed nice drls in the front, forget to take pic of the same

This much I could able to figure out with that short drive as I could not focus much on the vehicle as I was taking the directions from Tornado about the route to be followed, left, right, straight, one way in little traffic roads in the night[:)]

Last edited:

Top Bottom