The Game Changing Cars of Indian Auto Industry

Well,I am still thinking what sort of engine will this Revolutionary NANO D will get..
A 660 cc DICOR or a 0.6 VTT DICOR??
There's some news going on for a long time that the engine will have different mechanisms sourced with bosch and other technologies thus making it world's smallest diesel two cylinder engine.(Correct if anything wrong happens).

How many of you really think that Maruti Omni or our dear maruti Van is also a game changing car, India's first people mover I guess[glasses]
Really man,it was the first van to carry our traditional Indian families and ease of owning one was good.Still love and miss our omni(first car it was)

Though Omni was neither picked up by goods carriers, nor by the public transporters but much appreciated by common people.
IMO Van is major game changer

Though Omni was neither picked up by goods carriers, nor by the public transporters but much appreciated by common people.
IMO Van is major game changer
Definitely not!

Omni was doing great in commercial segment until the petrol prices rocketed like hell.Come check out our city today,you will find a minimum of 10 omnis in front of the schools.

Thread Starter #39
There has been a tendency to forsee a big volumes car as a game changing car, but a true game changing car should not only be a super successful car but it also should be a total out of the box product which challenges and even breaks older conventions.And if one car of the world meets all these criteria it has to be Tata Indigo CS.Just think about it who in the blue world thought that a sedan can be made under 13 feet in lenght.Hell the new Swift,i20,fabia etc are around 13 feet in lenght.And tata once again pulled a rabit out of the hat by launching the erstwhile Indigo CS,now popularly known as e-CS.This car has as much space as normal Indigo while boot space of 380 is also quite healthy.This car literally destroyed Ford's popular Ikon and since then both maruti and mahindra are tying to come up with their CS versions of dezire and logan/verito.Kudos one more time to tata,now compare this with mahindra who sell rebadged foreign products and even copy-cat their products from global auto majors.Truely no Indian company has got the ingenuity of tata-they rock.

There has been a tendency to forsee a big volumes car as a game changing car, but a true game changing car should not only be a super successful car but it also should be a total out of the box product which challenges and even breaks older conventions.And if one car of the world meets all these criteria it has to be Tata Indigo CS.Just think about it who in the blue world thought that a sedan can be made under 13 feet in lenght.Hell the new Swift,i20,fabia etc are around 13 feet in lenght.And tata once again pulled a rabit out of the hat by launching the erstwhile Indigo CS,now popularly known as e-CS.This car has as much space as normal Indigo while boot space of 380 is also quite healthy.This car literally destroyed Ford's popular Ikon and since then both maruti and mahindra are tying to come up with their CS versions of dezire and logan/verito.Kudos one more time to tata,now compare this with mahindra who sell rebadged foreign products and even copy-cat their products from global auto majors.Truely no Indian company has got the ingenuity of tata-they rock.

Yes true that Indigo e-cs is a game changer,frankly saying this car looks better than Dzire and Logan and maybe their CS versions

Thread Starter #41
I know some will disagree, but I think toyota Fortuner is also a game changing car, here are my reasons:

1] A 24 lack vehicle selling 1000 units is no short of a charisma.
2] A niggle free read niggle free SUV(something which safari couldn't achieve and XUV has failed to achieve) with perfect looks, 4x4 ability,and legendary d4d engine.

there are other factors as well which i save for later.

I know some will disagree, but I think toyota Fortuner is also a game changing car, here are my reasons:

1] A 24 lack vehicle selling 1000 units is no short of a charisma.
2] A niggle free read niggle free SUV(something which safari couldn't achieve and XUV has failed to achieve) with perfect looks, 4x4 ability,and legendary d4d engine.

there are other factors as well which i save for later.
+1 to you X-OVER..[;)]
Definitely the Fortuner is a game changing car,in fact its the Fortuner only that had made Indians turn their heads towards a segment which was completely ruled by sedans.
Also I believe that BMW X1 and upcoming Audi Q3 will be coming in this segment only because they have seen what Fortuner has gained.

[lol]
Dear X-OVER,what do you really want to get OVER with?
I mean be calm guy,why to force others for a quarrel or debate when you can be calm?
Being true,I am laughing and typing against you,both at the same time..
Still I can bet that no one has said on the forum that XUV is the best car of the world!!
But,whatever anyone may say,I don't mind but FORTUNER HAS ALREADY CHANGED THE GAME now weather its overpriced or a trash car,it is a game changer.

Top Bottom