The Dzire Pit Stop: My VDI

Thread Starter #46
nice report sachin and great pics too.
Thank you :-)

ilango[speed thirst];23741 said:
In simple words , ask as packy poda mat.
Got it. Thank ya. RSM, need these mats, any good shop you know?

does it really need a pete's box? it already has more than enough performance for indian roads & for what its chassis can handle. i have read that the dzire's tail steps out of its line easily because its merely an added weight slapped onto a swift's back.

i would prefer alloys over a pete's box since the box will also void warranty.
Pete's box has 4 different modes right? There are modes which can increase FE and those which increase performance?

They charge a bomb. And besides, the one given by them is what I have. MGA stuff, totally useless.
I got a mga rubber mat with my estilo. It was supple and perfect. Gave to friend's esteem when i sold it.

total usage of 1.5 years , cracks developed , but still its in use from octy 07.

In my indigo marina , there is a mat , not supple as in estilo mga one , some what harder than that. But its there from the time i got the cars . I think they installed it when they bought the car. So its been 5 years. still in good condition.

Noticed a point, when cleaning , i used to put on direct sun light , it becomes so supple.[;)]

You can try any big accessory shop , they will be having it or atleast will guide you to the right shop! You can try in Carnation also but they will also charge more!!

Thread Starter #51
I do have a idea, maybe it's not the best solution, but cheapest though. Get the door mats used at entrance( the rubber type ) and cover it up on the original. I know it's dumb, but just a possibility

Yes thats good but will spoil the look of the car! Will give a cheap image of the owner!!

Why not go for the same rubber type of mats available in many of the accessory shops??

Top Bottom