The Dzire Pit Stop: My VDI

Thread Starter #19
@ Rsm, Aditya, illango, 350Z
Thank you very much for your feedback. Glad you liked my writing style.
@ RSM
I have been having problem with the pics, hence mailed them to zinam, he would be uploading it on my behalf

@ Rsm, Aditya, illango, 350Z
Thank you very much for your feedback. Glad you liked my writing style.
@ RSM
I have been having problem with the pics, hence mailed them to zinam, he would be uploading it on my behalf
Chill man, don't start thanking us!!
Really enjoyed your narrative.
Hope the bad experiences are behind you now, and wishing you lots and lots of kilometres of happy driving!!

Hey Sachin great style of writing! You made it a lot more interesting to read with each and every line! Congrats for your new car! And did you mention Swift is looking ugly?? I don think so!! Yeah the 3 month waiting period is too much! Enjoy the car as much as you can and yes the turbo feeling can be addictive!![evil]

For Punto, the music systems Runs upto max 20 mins. and then it gets switched-off automatically, if engine is off.
does that mean you cannot hear music in the car for more than 20 mins with the engine switched off, even if you want to? or you need to turn the ignition ON once n every 20 mins?

Thread Starter #23
Chill man, don't start thanking us!!
Really enjoyed your narrative.
Hope the bad experiences are behind you now, and wishing you lots and lots of kilometres of happy driving!!
Yup. aal iz well (touch wood). Feels good to know you liked the write up.

Hey Sachin great style of writing! You made it a lot more interesting to read with each and every line! Congrats for your new car! And did you mention Swift is looking ugly?? I don think so!! Yeah the 3 month waiting period is too much! Enjoy the car as much as you can and yes the turbo feeling can be addictive!![evil]
Thank you, these comments are my inspiration to write further. Will post a travelouge as soon as a trip is done.

does that mean you cannot hear music in the car for more than 20 mins with the engine switched off, even if you want to? or you need to turn the ignition ON once n every 20 mins?
May be going OT, but I need to check how long it takes, (if it does) for the music to go off when the key is not in the ignition in the Fabia!!

Yes Raj.
I need to check if i can set/change the time duration or not, since everything can be configured in Punto.
But i feel this duration is more than enough.

That's a nice question! Certainly there will be some way to handle this. RSM please check let us know if we have an alternative way in Punto.

Thread Starter #29
@ Raj, no. No immediate plans for now. Low on vitamin M. Also if dad allocates a bit more cash to me, I would any day buy a Pete's box instead of the alloys[evil]

Enjoy the ride!!
Tires are anyways a better way to spend money than alloys if you are into performance rather than show!!

Top Bottom