The Current Best D-Segmenter in India?

Best D-Segment Car in India?

• Total voters
Its any day VW Passat guys! It has everything which I like. Honda accord and camry or superb are old school designs without any stunning looks…as such. Passat looks futuristic and better and also well priced. But Volkswagen hasn’t done any big publicity about it and yea new 2012 is passat even more stunning!!

i've had the luck to TD a superb. My uncle used to own a camry[the older version] and my pal owns an accord. between the three i'd always pick superb cause its simple SUPERB. looks wise it comes second to accord but everything else in the superb is of a superior class.
passat doesn't give me the RiCH looks and i've never really liked hyundai .

so SUPERB it is!

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
i've had the luck to TD a superb. My uncle used to own a camry[the older version] and my pal owns an accord. between the three i'd always pick superb cause its simple SUPERB. looks wise it comes second to accord but everything else in the superb is of a superior class.
passat doesn't give me the RiCH looks and i've never really liked hyundai .

so SUPERB it is!
Which generation Accord does your friend owns? It’s the real car to own; moreover, the fact which I admire most about it is the regular maintenance, which is one of the pocket-friendliest in the segment. Though, it becomes a different story if the car involves in a mishap.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Exactly 350Z and thats the reason i preferred the Accord. I even came to know the spark plugs , timing belt and some other spares are cheaper than even the Civic!

I can say its the cheapest to maintain D-segment car though quite a guzzler!

Top Bottom