The Candid Cam: For All Law Breakers in India

Re: The Candid Cam: For Law All Breakers in India

No i mean i can't take pictures of all these fools while driving , i will have to keep taking pictures only then all the time!

There are ample of examples to fit under this thread. Kick starting again with this Swift (running without number plates).

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...8-pictures-nicely-modified-rides-dsc03687.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z
After seeing this picture, I feel guilty.
I admit to have driven unlicenced on Indian roads, luckily I was never caught.
But anyway, my Dad gave me a Honda City ZX for my 16th and it was never registered until 2 days before we sold it and moved to Australia.

Thread Starter #22

350Z

Core Team

This Safari supposedly belongs to a VIP. It was being driven rashly (as it can be seen in the image) with Jet black tints and ORVMs closed.

DSC04380.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

That Safari looks very badly maintained!

Its a bit difficult actually to capture rash driving , we cannot make it out with a picture.

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team

Yup, but folded rear view mirror and Jet Black tints are visible.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Just look at how the Father or whoever that is riding the bike, makes the kid to perch on the bike. Its a sure invitation for disaster. I know people might say that the rider can't see how the kid is sitting, But let me tell you, A good and responsible rider can definitely feel the slightest movement of the pillion while he's on the bike as the C.G gets shifted when the pillion moves a bit or is sitting like the kid in the picture.

In the second picture you can see a guy with the helmet hanging on his elbow.

Attachments

Last edited:

I agree with you Jalex , a good bike rider can feel even the slightest of movement of the pillion.

Here also you can see many bikers like that Helmets locked , placed on top of the tank , placed on the mirrors. What's the use of such a thing , they can leave it at home instead! Cops should catch hold of these guys first , this is a serious threat to other road users. Yesterday i saw a biker who had his helmet on top of the tank , his helmet fell down by mistake and the car coming behind had to brake real hard to avoid hitting the helmet!

well..i think people think its fashion now days to hold helmet in your hand and ride but they dont know they look stupid!! [angry]

well..i think people think its fashion now days to hold helmet in your hand and ride but they dont know they look stupid!! [angry]
Even I used to do that, But that was after the Control point into the service park at Rallys, And never on public roads. Spectators used to copy us and do it while riding on open roads and guess it caught up as a cool thing to do.[confused]

Thread Starter #29

350Z

Core Team

No rules for the cops?

DSC04387.JPG

A 'three wheeler' waiting for the signal to turn Green.

DSC04388.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

i think that cop is not wearing seat belts also!!

Top Bottom