I am always wary of such idiots. They feel they want to prove a point. These days I let them do it. Though it can get annoying if they ignored your signalling. But I think you did well to stop without hitting. Did you slow down in anticipation before hitting the brakes or was it a last ditch braking effort??
To all the people living in Delhi or coming to Delhi , don't say anything to any vehicle owner whatsoever he's doing wrong. you will get foolishness in return and might make your temper high. look at this uncle in the video.
1. He went to the shop whose owner's blue scooter is parked on the road so that no one parks car in front of his shop EVEN HIS OWN CUSTOMERS. yo u can see another scooter parked similarly.
2. The desire guy could have easily parked between the two scooters but no it's his dad's road.
3. at 0:35 he believes i am on a bicycle and i can cross his car easily and he's such a good Samaritan he shows me how to do so by hand movements.
4. 0:44 i said " car cannot cross because of the scooter. He replies " how will the car move ahead , tell me this. scooter should be moved aside" (uncle imagine it to be a bicycle and carry it on your hand)
5. 0:49 i said " uncle you have parked your car wrong on the main road" , he says " even that scooter is parked wrong so you should get it moved , i cannot take my car ahead"
if you listen carefully you can listen to the disappointed sound i made and after that i just kept mum.
i think the shop personnel told the uncle to move the car ahead and not create a scene.
according to the uncle , his wrongfulness is not wrong but the other guy's wrongfulness is a big problem.
Was driving from Pune to Mumbai via Expressway last week, saw some horrible unsafe driving and highway manners, I do not take pictures while driving hence I dont have the pictures.
Incident 1:- Just after entering the Expressway, while I accelerated to 100kph(which is the legal max speed), a Honda City in front of me, just opens the sunroof and suddenly a head pops out, it is probably a 7 - 8 year old kid, standing between the front seats, the driver holding the kid with his left hand and driving with one hand(compromised concentration!). The kids chest shoulder and head are out of the car thru the sunroof. All this at probably 100kmph and not less. I was shocked to see that, anything can happen, debris or a small stone from the road can pierce the eyes!
Incident 2:- similarly just after descending from the ghats, saw an adult girl standing through the sunroof from a creta, this was so stupid.
Incident 3:- Truck parked on the curbside inside the tunnel that too in the ghat stretch, without hazard blinkers and hazard board. We all know how dangerous accidents have happened inside tunnels on the Expressway yet such a negligience.
It is a nightmare now a days on Mumbai Pune expressway, with literally no regards for safety, lane discipline, and driving sense.
I dont know if this comes as a law breaking but surely is a ridiculously dangerous practice by Faisal from Fasbeam! Take a look at this instagram video, where he is driving Thar, on a wet surface, in a curve, at a good speed, taking the camera out whith one hand and recording! Look at the way the vehicle is moving side by side in the lane especially when he is in the curve, while his one hand is recording.
Here is the instagram reels link from his page;