The Call Has Come - My Volkswagen Vento

SR, hope your ride as well as you are doing great and enjoying ventoying.Its been quite some time and hopfully you might have done its first servicing, if so do let us know how that went, what was changed, some complaints if you had, were they rectified which would reflect the brand, its quality, dealer everything for others for this brand value.Keep updating.

Buddy you got a perfect call [clap]
Enjoy your ride for miles ahead.
VW products are always being worthy for its owners worldwide. In India too, all their lineups are doing pretty good in market. From looks to the engine, they knew what to make, how to brand & how to market in a reasonable price for respective countries. IMO none of their cars are not at all overpriced. From Phaeton to Polo each car has got their own character in a well format. BTW that may be the reason for VOLKSWAGEN GROUPS world wide success.

Congrats dude and welcome to the club.! Sorry for the delay.
Hey, I really liked the seats. I was looking for the same finish because my Fiesta got the same finish and I really liked it. Can you share the details, like which brand and model? Am planning to go for this as my Vento's seats are really dirty now.

350Z

Core Team
dear guru kindly tell me how to keep the wind shield clean. after washing the car the wind shield has the marks of water on it even after rubbing it with a clean cloth. it has a scratch on it after i switched windshield cleaner on with dirt on it.
The combination of Colin Spray + Newspapers + Dry Cloth always works perfect for me to clean the windshield and mirrors. Don't spend on purchasing any costly specialized stuff for this.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #54
point city 96 i see that you are from kannur , must have seen my car on my visits to kannur. i stay at payangadi. hope to meet you some day.me
jaydev will try vinegar the next time i clean the windshield.
naveen , i fitted the seat covers from the showroom itself. its made by vw.
vijay the first service is due at 15000 km only. i have been asked by the sales executive to take the car to the showroom at 5000km for a check up. i have run only 2800 kms till today.( i got the car on 16th march).
my kids's vacation starts only on the 7th may, hope to travel few kms this vacation.
mastersquall its water & newspaper thats doing the job now for me beautifuly.

My friend just got a Vento last week diesel highline! Amazing driving pleasure , great suspension and handling , good refinement , it was a joy to drive! FE is also great , the MID went all the way upto 21kmpl when we drove in the highway for about 30 kms!

Enjoy your car buddy , really started loving Vento now!

point city 96 i see that you are from kannur , must have seen my car on my visits to kannur. i stay at payangadi. hope to meet you some day.me
jaydev will try vinegar the next time i clean the windshield.
I stayed 1 month on Payangadi(thats the reason i was absent in TAI)your car and your car goes in front of my house every evening i must say[:)]
I would also try vineger.

Thread Starter #59
crossed the 3000 km mark today.[clap] filled her up at mahe. the mileage calculated is 17.45 kmpl[:D]AC on 100percent of times, on highays and pocket roads combined. going great guns. no complaints.

Last edited:

Top Bottom