The Best Moments With Your Wheels

Hmmm a very good one Gears! It feels proud when someones praises your ride![:D]

Here is one memory which we will never forget in our Safari! Around last year when we are on a tour to Mysore my dad took a wrong turn somewhere and we ended up going into a state road. We realized we had taken a wrong turn somewhere but we decided to move on ahead! As time passed by we entered into a forest region and it was around 6PM in the evening. The forest official said since you own a Safari we let you in now , if it was a small car we would not allow you at this time![:D]

And as time passed i understood why he said like that. The roads were literally meant for off-roading , one could not move above 2nd gear throughout. Our Safari went through the bad patch aplomb without any hiccups! I say this because if the vehicle stalls for some reason , you are finished! You will have to spend the night inside the car in the forest! None of our mobiles received any signals! Our Safari din let us down and we moved out proudly!

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Re: Best Moment with your wheels

Since we have more new members now, Just reviving this thread up so that others can share the experiences.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Unforgettable moment:

The day I picked up my Skyline from Customs .

Custom clearance person: How can I help you?
Me: I am here to pick up my car.

Customs: Which one was is it?
Me: That one , Red Skyline R33 series II

Customs: Did you pay the duties and fees?
ME: (Handing over the papers), Yes I did.

Customs: There you go, thats all yours !

[:)]

Another one :

My brother took the car for service with no number plates and Registrations on the car with TRADING plates

He stopped on a petrol station to get some petrol

2 guys approached him and said ... very nice car and rare color you got ..

Would you like to sell it right now?

My brother said " nah mate sorry" [:D]

Top Bottom