The Benefits Of Effective Content Writing

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Effective Content Writing

Content writing is just like any form of art. Content plays a major role in putting across a point of view or a important information in the most effective manner. Every word and sentence that one writes to convey the message should be such that even in less number of words the message conveys the right intention.

Any topic being discussed on a public forum is majorly dependent on the content. Any forum/website success and failure mainly depends on the content it puts forward. We on the online media have to write in English, grammar is one part of effective content but equally important is the substance of the content being put up for the others/ guests to read.

Any Reader/ Online Visitor has a tendency to choose from plethora of the online contents available and at the same time there are certain writings which one wants to avoid at all cost. I have been an avid follower of online content and have been really very much influenced by some very well known writers and so I always have tried to write about effective content writing.

We all even in this forum are community of like- minded and knowledgeable enthusiasts and always make an attempt to raise the bar of effective content by our constructive contribution. Effective content so far has been instrumental in helping thousands of information seekers and in times to come effective content shall serve the needs of many more.

Though I am no Veteran in content writing however, based on my limited knowledge about effective writing and effective written communication that I gained through my MBA teachers and teachers at College and School, here are some tips for improvising on content writing and fine-tuning the content writing skills:

• One must at all times refrain from writing sentences that are repetitive in sense. Once or maybe twice it can be accepted but repeating them surely irritates readers and he losses interest altogether since the readers/ visitors don’t want to read the same message again and again.

• A basic and one of the most important aspects of effective content writing is to maintain the quality of the content. Quality of posts is extremely important for any online entity. A reader might not even look at the post if it doesn't have the desired quality. Quality is also determined by choice of words. Decent Vocabulary is always welcome. One may not be Oxford graduate but just by having a good grip on basic words can make all the difference.

• Also a post shouldn't be either too long nor too short like one word or a one-liner. If possible one can try to use interesting phrases and words instead of lengthy and boring sentences.

• Casual language to be avoided at all costs if dealing with a professional query on a professional board. It is highly possible that the reader may not be able to understand the short form and thus will loose interest. It is always better to write full words and proper sentences so that it pacifies the queries of the person and at the same time builds interests in the minds of the readers. Writings on social sites like FB/BBM/V-Chat can be casual though.

• Laughter and Humor are the best medicine to develop one’s interest so it is always going to be a boon if one understands the importance of humor and tries to add humor to lighten up the subject and make the readers feel at ease and peace. The best humor is natural humor and to develop humor the most important thing is excellent sense of humor. If the reader gets to smile while reading then believe me all the efforts made and time devoted is worth a million.

Buddies, this above article of mine is just a humble attempt to bring to light the fact how well can effective content help in re-solving the questions and showcasing elaborately one's ideas and messages on a subject.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Re: The Benefits Of Effective Content Writing.

A basic and one of the most important aspects of effective content writing is to maintain the quality of the content. Quality of posts is extremely important for any online entity . A reader might not even look at the post if it doesn't have the desired quality.
The best humor is natural humor and to develop humor the most important thing is excellent sense of humor[surprise].
Once or maybe twice it can be accepted but repeating them surely irritates readers and he losses interest altogether
Wow!. Much awaited and a great guide for all of us here, though I couldn't fully understand many things in it!:stupid:.
Looking forward to see more of such useful guides from you on topics like Benefits of safe driving, benefits of being a law abiding driver etc etc!. Thanks a lot[clap].

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Wow!. Much awaited and a great guide for all of us here
Thanks buddy, I'll make sure that many more useful articles are provided in times to come for sure in the interest of all the readers and community.

Content Quality is a major aspect as that's the 1st thing that draws a reader's attention towards the forum or any online entity and to make the content more interesting and engaging one must avoid using repetitive language and expressions always as it creates a sense of boredom among readers. The community shall work collectively to provide a variety of expression and interesting vocabulary so that the members themselves as well as the readers enjoy reading and are able to pacify the query at the same time.

Humor is something that should be used in a positive way to make conversation enjoyable and light. Black Humor and Sarcasm is best kept at bay while writing or conversation.

Regards

Akash

Effective way of expression of ideas and to make it attractive on paper, in itself is an art. That was why a writer was appreciated for, in olden days. The World Wide Web had made this writer to a "content writer". I appreciate this thread about content and vocabulary but I would caution all from one thing, that is bullying. It will be very sad to note that there are some forums (automobile) online ,who think they are the keepers of Queen's English.People getting booted out for dots and commas. I would say those are sadistic people and would request to desist this forum people and admin from becoming something like that. Even English had accepted Indian words and English as a style have got so many variations.Help others to get the work done in the best way and don't kill their enthusiasm.[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Effective way of expression of ideas and to make it attractive on paper, in itself is an art. That was why a writer was appreciated for, in olden days. The World Wide Web had made this writer to a "content writer".
Very well said buddy.[clap]

I appreciate this thread about content and vocabulary but I would caution all from one thing, that is bullying. It will be very sad to note that there are some forums (automobile) online ,who think they are the keepers of Queen's English.People getting booted out for dots and commas. I would say those are sadistic people and would request to desist this forum people and admin from becoming something like that.
You've nailed it and nailed it right. The forums you are referring to only appreciate a selected few but this where TAI wins since it acknowledges every contribution of the members and definitely appreciates the efforts of all. I myself in the 1st post itself said

One may not be Oxford graduate but just by having a good grip on basic words can make all the difference.
We all are equals here in terms of passion, enthusiasm and today where TAI stands is all because of the collective efforts of the 15K+ members here. The moderators too are enthusiasts first and then moderators.

Help others to get the work done in the best way and don't kill their enthusiasm.
Certainly, TAI or any other entity has survived so long only on pure enthusiasm and shall survive on the same in future too. We all are here to share, learn and live our passion enthusiastically buddy.

Regards

Akash

• Laughter and Humor are the best medicine to develop one’s interest so it is always going to be a boon if one understands the importance of humor and tries to add humor to lighten up the subject and make the readers feel at ease and peace. The best humor is natural humor and to develop humor the most important thing is excellent sense of humor. If the reader gets to smile while reading then believe me all the efforts made and time devoted is worth a million.
Good choice of Words Akash1886. So, we now know someone is watching the quality of content here.

Thread Starter #7

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Good choice of Words Akash1886. So, we now know someone is watching the quality of content here.
Thanks Vinod for the humble appreciation buddy. Collectively just we have to make our content more interesting. We all have that flair and just have to use that flair to the best interest of our community and the 1000's of visitors. We all have done it for so long and I firmly believe we all can keep on doing it always.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom