The Beast Comes Home: Mahindra Scorpio SLE M-Hawk

Auditor is the sister concern of Focal, infact the cheaper brand of Focal... like Lexus & Toyota.

I have heard that they are great value for money & brilliant for the price. I have read some nice reviews about Auditor & some not so good reviews also. So in all, a mixed opinion. I feel Auditor would sound better than JBL, but I am not sure though as I have never heard Auditor.

If you want great sound quality, you can look at Infinity, Polk, DLS, Focal, Hertz, Morel, Ground Zero, etc. Though, they would be expensive.

Excellent pictures buddy. IMO get a 2DIN HU, somehow although the 1DINs serve the same purpose at a lower cost, but they look puny on the dash of big trucks like Scorpio, Safari etc.

Thread Starter #54
Excellent pictures buddy. IMO get a 2DIN HU, somehow although the 1DINs serve the same purpose at a lower cost, but they look puny on the dash of big trucks like Scorpio, Safari etc.

yes i agree but with the limited budget i have for an ICE i dont think i can fit a good 2 DIN HU :frown:

Last edited:
i had gone for 3M on my civic, but recently i am exploring sun films again for my xuv and i found the garware excellent VFM, stats wise they seem well matched, however i do not have long term experience of it - but given the large price gap i am inclined towards garware to try this time..

Thread Starter #57
Congrats on the beast buddy.

Go for 3M instead of Blaupunkt.
so specs wise did a comparo.

re-50 : 40% heat rejection

CS-70 : 50 % heat rejection

cost : 13,252 [(free foam wash) do i need this?]

V-Kool : a-60 : 60 % heat rejection
a- 70 : 94% heat rejection

cost : 14,500/-

blaupunkt : artic A-70 : 8931(front) :50% heat rejection(front)

a-75 :6017 side & rear : 42% heat rejection
OR
Glacier series side & rear G50 :6360 47% heat rejection :confused:

i had gone for 3M on my civic, but recently i am exploring sun films again for my xuv and i found the garware excellent VFM, stats wise they seem well matched, however i do not have long term experience of it - but given the large price gap i am inclined towards garware to try this time..
could you help me with variants and their specs ?
also for dealerships if any?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #59
yes i am thinking on the sames lines. [;)]

btw the address you gave is it the same.

is it along the siddhivinayak temple right?

any idea of discounts if i say your name [;)]

Top Bottom