The Bangalore Mega-Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey this is awesome! i am sure in for this meet as long as this meet is for people joined before a certain date.
and guys, whats the plan for the meeting? do tell me if i can help in anyway conduct this!

hi people,
so are we planning for the Blr meet! i read through the chennai thread and its great stuff with people meeting up and driving down and clicking snaps!
can we plan for bangalore now!

Thread Starter #64

350Z

Core Team
hi people,
so are we planning for the Blr meet! i read through the chennai thread and its great stuff with people meeting up and driving down and clicking snaps!
can we plan for bangalore now!
The date is almost finalized, That is January 2, 2011. Please suggest some suitable venue.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello All,

Jan 2, seems to be slightly problematic dates for some of us. I was getting PM lately in this regard. I am finding it tough to decide on a date too :-( Please suggest.

IMO make a list of members who wish to be a part of this meet. And let each member post a date which is convinient to him. That will make the decision process simpler.

my two cents are that we need to first decide on the prime motive behind the meeting. is it to mark the anniversary of the club or arranging a get together for it.
(now both of things essentially are similar to each other but its more of prioritization.)
1. As it seems, it to have the anniversary celebrated, lets stick to one date, organize the event and share the report and move on from the anniversary thing. lets have another meeting as a follow up when most of the members are available.

2.The other option(which i am not a big fan of) is to find out the date which best suits everyone and then plan for the event.

what all is in the agenda?

food, drinks, games,sport, car race,doing something new like going to some exotic places [:)]....

i think its bit awkward but let me put it ,

i hope i can also join you all.

then why not jan 25 or 26...

if things go well then i would be in india by second week of jan !!

Last edited:
I found a new place near Kanakapura road, about 35 kms. The place is called 'Bluemoon'. Its a farmhouse converted to a small resort.

They have a massive place set up for paint ball, a volley ball court, snooker table, table tennis and a huge lake which consits of banana boat ride, water scooter etc. The resort offers food and drinks as well. I was told since its not completely set up yet, he can give it for Rs. 700.

If you guys are okay with this, will double-check the cost again and book in advance, once we have a confirmed date.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #71

350Z

Core Team
Akash, quitefar and others have posted some valid suggestions. Let us plan the date first, and depending upon the member count, a suitable location will be decided. January 23rd or 26th sounds good enough, but are you sure that some nice restaurants / hotels will be open on Republic Day?

Drive Safe,
350Z

It should be open in Bangalore. Looking at the rent they have to pay, all business will open 7 days a week for sure :-) More over, holiday is the shopping & eat outside day !

i still feel that we are far away from coming to conclusion. [sad] why dont we freeze atleast a variable so that all the other planning can go around it.

Re: Anniversary Special: Bangalore Mega-Meet!

Can we make it atleast in the First week of February, 5th or 6th? Common guys, lets make this work.

Re: Anniversary Special: Bangalore Mega-Meet!

I can't believe the meet has not yet happened. Why doesn't everyone just mention the date's that are not possible for them. Then we have a range of available dates.
Why not drive down to Mangalore or Manipal for the meet. I can drive down there too. Maybe some of the Mumbai members can drive down too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom