The Automotive India's 1st Anniversary Celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!

Firstly, thankyou vibhor for this idea of TAI and this platform as well.I still am refreshed with those early days when we few of guys used to be in old forum and discussing how would we grow our community.Its been a good journey so far, with getting opportunity to test drive few new launched vehicles like Honda Jazz,Hyundai i20,Grande Punto and to share its review.Whats so unique about this forum is its friendly admin@Vibhor who had let us feel as home during our time in.Never once were felt of borring place to be which was and is great.Chat Box system was unique and first of its kind as well seeen in any automobile forums as well where i had met some very good people and have chatted long times over there.
NTAI was a leap ahead step taken by vibhor which initially we were affraid of doing so, loosing our valuable information and posts till then, unable to transfer them as well were what all we members were against, and how all to again from start we would continue our forum, but thanks to soo many members in here who have not only actively participated but also have made this forum a place to be in.I would also like to congratulate Rajeev for continuing his post and responsibility as Moderator and Adam aka Zinam for being official ride tester.Wishing our community many such long years of glory and we keep growing and be the best automobile forum like we are.[cheers]

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
Thank you vijay for those nice words and for your contribution to The Automotive India. We promise to maintain the friendliest culture in community, Then let it be 100 Members Or 10,000 and make The Automotive India ultimate Fuel Station for Petrol Heads.[thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thank you vijay for those nice words and for your contribution to The Automotive India. We promise to maintain the friendliest culture in community, Then let it be 100 Members Or 10,000 and make The Automotive India ultimate Fuel Station for Petrol Heads.[thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z
thank you so much vijay for those words of appreciation, it was really kind of you.
Thanks a lot Vijay!

TAI will remain being the most friendliest community even in its 10th Anniversary!
oh nothing to thanks guys, we have started this journey together and i still remember we all in our ACI days to TAI and till now in NTAI and all the efforts to make this one of the happening place for automobile enthusiastics.Just shared my experience till now.Just one thing i wouldlike to tell, do keep in personal touch with each others as well, like we few people who were initiatives for TAI like sharing our contact information,cell no's and knowing us each others in a better way which would sooner or later help our community grow and be a more better place.There should be something for our old members like we used to have in our older forum, honoured members or special members, do think about this.

napster

Suspended
No More Hassles, Upload Images From Server! :
Now, All Members can directly Upload Images From Forum Server, Say Good bye to External Image Uploading Sites!
I can't see any icon to upload images directly [confused]

many many happy belated birthday wishes TAI, well am sure this community which will count as the best car forum in india in future!! [thumbsup]

Finally!I have 30 mins to spare for the net!
So here is my BIG and a Very Big congratulations to TAI and the entire team[:D]
It has been a joyful ride this one year.Loads of fun,loads of friends & obviously loads of auto!!.Felt just at home at TAI,I prefer the personal feel you get here and the fact that the interaction between members is so clean and clear.Having your say,hearing others and getting that thirst for automobiles quenched.I was one of the first members at TAI and that made me feel special.But again there is the leader of TAI and all the members who make you feel special.I still remember the first day here-I thaught to myself-its going to be tough.With so many established forums around it wasn't easy.But I look at it toady and I have been proved wrong!We've grown so much!!We even lost all our data but TAI is still so rocking!!I have never been active on NGTAI,well that because I have been very busy and will be till March,but I never miss out on any of the hot topics,the meets(the fIrst meet was soooooooo good-good job guys!i envy you!),but just don't have the time right now to put down my views-will surely be active after March!its going to be my abode!!
Ok I could ramble on for a loooong time.Let me not waste anyone's time.I hope TAI grows even further and continues to flourish.As robert frost says-miles to go before I sleep.....
Keep Rocking Team TAI!!!

hey it was great hearing from you mate, i know havent seen you very active over here but you do peep in and be in touch which is of great to know.Hope to see you in here after march for sure.Enjoy your life and in NTAI.

Thread Starter #29

350Z

Core Team
Hey Siddhant, welcome back and thanks for the compliments. We look forward to see more posts from you in the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom