The Automotive India Testimonials: For The TAI-gers. By The TAI-gers

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Earlier we used to have a dedicated link in our forum's homepage where the TAIgers shared their Testimonials about our T.A.I. Post migration to a better format, We are starting this new thread on Testimonials about T.A.I. Starting today, all TAIgers are welcome to share their special heartfelt notes about their journey on TAI and also mention how TAI has served them so far.

Looking forward to active participation and updates from all of You!

Regards
Akash

T A I

Keeps me updated with all the Automotive News.
Let's me share my Travel experiences with fellow enthusiasts through Voyage Junction.
Helps me explore new places with in detail experience by TAI-gers on Voyage Junction
Helps me solve any problems regarding Automobiles.
Helps me in exploring a car through Automotive Reviews.
Get to meet many other like minded Enthusiasts and Experts.

Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I still very much remember it was in September, 2014 precisely the night of 7th September when after being a silent off-line visitor at TAI I signed up. I came in when our TAI was 5 year old and now it has reached 10. During my early days over here, I thought whether I'll be able to express my passion, whether I'll get a chance to express myself, my views and most importantly will the Team TAI accept me or not. Gradually, I fell in love with the forum simply because of it's openness and cohesive nature of the members. The thing that made TAI stand out for me from the herd of snobbish automotive forums was the space given to me and to all others. The hand-holding by the core team, the friendly nature and most importantly having no-airs of being a moderator comforted me and strengthened my faith in our Forum. Today after more than 5 years on TAI, with so much of love, respect and acceptance, a sense of accomplishment is there in my heart. I feel fortunate that after gaining so much of knowledge from members here, I have been able to give back and contribute to the rise and expansion of TAI over these years. Yes, in this journey of TAI, there had been ups and downs in my life w.r.t my old car, new cars and family wise but to overcome them, TAI proved to be the much needed support by being a positive diversion for me. Today, I can vouch for the fact that more than my school and college life, I have so many friends here whom I haven't even met but virtually are a part of my thoughts. A big thanks to @350Z @vijay @Iron Rock @Vishwas @Akash to have comforted me, supported me, corrected me, guided me in my journey over here. I would like to Thank my friends here for coming in to my life and changing it for the better. Never imagined that a virtual family would be there for me which is equally concerned and wishes well for me as much as my real family does.I owe this journey of TAI to each one of you and thank you for having me here.[:)]

Regards
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for starting this topic as well as for the wonderful testimonials. Following are some more testimonials previously shared by TAI-gers: [thumbsup]

Thanks to TAI, I have gained a lot of knowledge about cars, the problems that arise from day to day usage of our cars along with solutions to conquer them, timely help from the experienced guys out here. The friendly and welcoming nature of everyone here. makes me want to visit this site every single day. Thanks a lot TAI, and everyone out here. Cheers.
I would like to Thank TAI for saving me from an eventual disaster. My Honda CITY is liable for airbag inflator change as per Honda Recall. I was reminded of it by the member CRACING for the same. I am proud to be a member of this family and thank you for having me. Had it not been for TAI, I would have ended up loosing my or a loved one's life some day. God BLESS TAI with success. And big thanks to CRACING for helping with the reminder.
Right from knowing how to learn to drive in cities, long drives, up hills and so on, I learnt from TAI.

In fact the tips for my first drive to Nandi Hills as a new driver came from a thread here on TAI: Drive To Nandi Hills - Tips For a New Driver

Travel plans, suggestions for pit stops, tips on taking care of the car and many many learnings came to me from TAI!
I must say THANKS to TAI
TAI is just like wikipedia for me
With TAI only i am gaining knowledge about automobiles
TAI has become part of my daily activitiy
TAI helped me to get good friends and relations
I am really proud to be in this community
Well seeing the TAI sticker on my car the SA as well as service personnel asked me whether i am working for PRESS.
He asked me about TAI. I was really happy at that moment. Extra care was taken on my vehicle. And i was offered a complimentary Pen(Parker).
Got a free body wash and dash board clean/ shine. All this was after the executive saw and recognised the TAI sticker. Thanks..
The AGM workshop Mr bhosale actually knew about TAI and he says he regularly follows this when he gets time. Thanks to TAI i got some special attention while the car was being diagnosed!
Whenever i hit the hosur road, i always felt bored for i was busy to reach the destination, but this drive on this day with members was so fantastic that i did not concentrate on my ride because i was seeing the cars with TAI stickers everywhere which was a very good sight to look around.
Vibhor, What you did before sending the stickers to me

After adding the stickers my driving behaviour is changed, it mesmerized me or what

Now am driving with more confidence but with good patience and driving in controlled speed even if the road is empty

In a 360 kms trip i have crossed tripple digit just for few seconds and it didn't moved more than 110 kmph,

This stickers does more wonder, this time my wife worn the seat belt till end of journey, and my kid try to wear seat belt on his own.

Now am thinking of buying more TAI stickers and present to my beloved friends and relatives, is it okay to do so ... guys
I found The Automotive India just yesterday and it was love at first glance!, I'm glad to have found a very good automobile discussion community.
I would Really like to Thank TAI for Making me a Part of this Wonderful Forum. So So Much to learn. so many threads i have come across really breathtaking. I Thank TAI once again from the bottom of my heart for making me a part of a wonderful Joyous Ride. May we have more members who join us on our long ride.
First long trip to thanjavur with TAI stickers,

Many people from neighbors to strangers enquired about it,
And the orange one "my ride my pride" is a sure head Turner...

Vibhor, What you did before sending the stickers to me

After adding the stickers my driving behaviour is changed, it mesmerized me or what

Now am driving with more confidence but with good patience and driving in controlled speed even if the road is empty

In a 360 kms trip i have crossed tripple digit just for few seconds and it didn't moved more than 110 kmph,

This stickers does more wonder, this time my wife worn the seat belt till end of journey, and my kid try to wear seat belt on his own.

Now am thinking of buying more TAI stickers and present to my beloved friends and relatives, is it okay to do so ... guys
TAI PDI Checklist: I just love carrying this list with me to every single PDI I have done (I do a lot of PDIs' voluntarily) and Believe me, I have had more than 50 copies of this list printed one day at my office (personal one) and all 50 of those were filled within 5 months. I handed one to my three friends who did PDI of their cars. The friends came back again asking for 5-6 more lists for the PDI of cars in their circle and so on.
This list always get the sales guys speechless and even once an SM at a dealership even took the list from me just because he found it very good in case he himself needs to do a PDI. The list is super detailed and takes it's own sweet time for a complete PDI if we follow this list completely, sometimes even the sales execs who accompany us even get annoyed because of the time we take. But.. and a big but indeed, the complete PDI from this list adds an another level of confidence in the buyers.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom