The Automotive India Stickers v2: Grab Yours!

Hiii Vibhor no options for payment through credit card or debit card [cry] it means i have to wait until i didn't get the NEFT option of my account [cry]

My order no. is 109 but will transfer the payment when i will get the NEFT id and password from bank.

Last edited by a moderator:
How I wish my car could have these stickers!

Let me congratulate the entire team for their effort. Hats off guys. The pics of the sticker speaks of its quality and warranty, I mean that's something you don't really come across and that is what makes TAI unique.

Had ordered yesterday only, Order no 82, done NEFT today. But no of stickers per set is less, wish there were 2 each [:)]
Done NEFT today morning, waiting for delivery.

Sticker looks of great quality. Kudos to 350z for getting the quality sticker printed.

My ride. My pride. also looks great . I somehow do not like the 'Petrol' head in a diesel car :D (haha. I know that is nothing to do with Petrol)

It is not a time for suggestion, but still feeling bad seeing the space between www. The Automotive India. com in couple of them (First & Last).

My pick was the classy one. But, TheAutomotiveIndia twice on it spoiled the fun :( DriveSafe, Arrive safe instead of www.theautomotiveindia.com would have been the apt one (i had mentioned all these in the suggestion)

Following TAIger looks great too. Is there a long shot of it (to see how big is it on windshield)

Congratulations again for bringing the quality product !

Thread Starter #22

350Z

Core Team
Just an update. Today’s consignment has been dispatched. Thanks to everyone for an excellent response.

There’s someone who missed mentioning the order number in the NEFT transfer.

Please immediately mail to board@theautomotiveindia.com whoever paid on 3rd April 2014 but their status is still not showing ‘delivered’.

This is a reminder. Do NOT forget to add your order number while transferring the funds. It could result in a delay otherwise.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hiii Vibhor no options for payment through credit card or debit card [cry] it means i have to wait until i didn't get the NEFT option of my account [cry]

My order no. is 109 but will transfer the payment when i will get the NEFT id and password from bank.
I think alternately you send cheque or MO also. Please go through the post again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finished ordering one and done with transferring the funds too (Order no 105).

Vibhor, just a request, may i see some more pics of the 'my ride my pride sticker' with some distance? Will it be a problem if i paste it(my ride my pride) in the back glass?

My ride my pride is the best, isn't it possible to have two or three of them instead of others?

Secondly, there should be something for two wheelers too. I am doubtful if any of these stickers is okay for a two wheeler.

Hi Vibhor, I have paid you by NEFT today, sorry was hung up in work so couldn't transfer yesterday. My order no is 85 and have included the note in the payment transfer as well :)

Thread Starter #30

350Z

Core Team
Yet another consignment dispatched. Amazingly, it consists of sets which are going to be delivered to extreme parts of India (North to South and East to West). [thumbsup]
Please let me know if you’ve received the netbanking access. If not, perhaps we can work on other alternatives being in Delhi itself.

Will it be a problem if i paste it(my ride my pride) in the back glass?
There’s absolutely no issue in pasting any of the stickers on glass. But I do agree with Sambit that transparent stickers look much more neat on windscreen.

My ride my pride is the best, isn't it possible to have two or three of them instead of others?
All sets are sealed and prepared the moment I write this. So it’s not viable to shuffle the stickers. Moreover, customized sets aren’t allowed due to logistic issues.

Secondly, there should be something for two wheelers too. I am doubtful if any of these stickers is okay for a two wheeler.
Some of them can be pasted on two wheelers either as it is or with little customization. Example: TAI Logo sticker on front forks.

Hi guys, i just want to confirm if the address for money order starts with " Type - 4, 205 ...." or " 205, ...."
Please help.
Your question has been answered through mail.

Hi Vibhor, I have paid you by NEFT today, sorry was hung up in work so couldn't transfer yesterday. My order no is 85 and have included the note in the payment transfer as well :)
Thanks. Your stickers have been dispatched too.

Following TAIger looks great too. Is there a long shot of it (to see how big is it on windshield)

Congratulations again for bringing the quality product !
Thanks for appreciation. The size of TAI Logo and You’re following is about 13 x 3 inches. The one pasted on my Fiesta is the first ever sample of same. :smile:

Vibhor, just a request, may i see some more pics of the 'my ride my pride sticker' with some distance?
I need to take a distant shot of it or let other members post them. Meanwhile, here’s one which is pasted on someone’s Alto.

Pride.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom