The Automotive India Stickers v2: Grab Yours!

Thread Starter #78

350Z

Core Team
The response is brilliant. It seems we'll soon run out of stock considering the rate at which the sets are being dispatched. Your enthusiasm is highly appreciated. [thumbsup]

@DJD, superb. Looks perfect in your ride.

Even I got mine today. Its excellent. My son loves the Orange one and he wants that to be used. BTW, nicely packed Vibhor. Thanks.

Hi,

Just received these stickers

Pankaj
Received and Pasted
Fantastic pictures. Your cars are looking neat. I’m watching these images over and over since last two days and still can’t get enough.

Am planing to have the orange one in rear bumper and Following TAI-ger in rear mirror (it does n't have black screen and will it be okkie?)
I too have TAI-Ger sticker on Fiesta without tints. It’s visible. Checkout images by VJroadie of his EcoSport.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Fantastic pictures. Your cars are looking neat. I’m watching these images over and over since last two days and still can’t get enough.

I too have TAI-Ger sticker on Fiesta without tints. It’s visible. Checkout images by VJroadie of his EcoSport.
Thank you for the appreciation friends :) Yeah the car and stickers looks good just because the stickers are of really high quality especially the Transparent ones. I just loved them so couldn't leave even a single sticker un-pasted. Pasted all four of them on my car[clap]

Last edited by a moderator:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Vibhor, That is perfect. I sticked the TAIger sticker in my sparky and it looks great. (will post pics tommorow) I did with only one sticker even though I was tempted to have My Ride My pride one (all at home liked that very much). I have the old ones already. If I put one more then It might looks like over done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom