The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #93

350Z

Core Team
That looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing the pictures and you have pasted 'em up aptly.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I will be putting the stickers as soon as i get home. Right now i am damn busy with college work.
Though the complete(on Alto) set would be pasted only after denting painting job of my Alto.

Congrats Marun, your car looks great. I don't like the stickers on the pillar though.
BTW, I never realised the stickers were so small. I like them. If they were bigger, they would spoil the car's looks. I guess I'll order these soon.

Thread Starter #96

350Z

Core Team
Arkin, You can check all details about them here and in Announcements Section. The size of stickers was intentionally kept smaller considering it fits on most of the vehicles, and there are not many who like XXL sized ones to be pasted on their rides. However, After getting little demand, we have plans to come up with separate option with bigger set, especially for SUVs etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Arkin, You can check all details about them here and in Announcements Section. The size of stickers was intentionally kept smaller considering it fits on most of the vehicles, and there are not many who like XXL sized ones to be pasted on their rides. However, After getting little demand, we have plans to come up with another option for separate bigger set, especially for SUVs etc.
Indeed, as I said.
Congrats Marun, your car looks great. I don't like the stickers on the pillar though.
BTW, I never realised the stickers were so small. I like them. If they were bigger, they would spoil the car's looks. I guess I'll order these soon.

Thread Starter #100

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];41227 said:
I have got mine , but no car till now ,
still i have not got my lancer One will be in manza very soon!
Looking forward for your new Manza to wear them soon!...

I will be getting time after august as said before,after that my car will have TAI stickers on it along with a few mods too.
...same goes with your Verna too. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Vibhor a.k.a 350Z, your M800 is the best looking 800, with almost all the TAI stickers!

Please post pics of your esteem and WagonR with the stickers, before the others post.

Thread Starter #102

350Z

Core Team
Thanks Arkin, but the other two are not owned by me. I'll post more pictures though. Meanwhile, will be happy to see some pictures from our fellow members, yet another weekend has arrived and really lots of pics are still pending.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have put one of the sticker on the boot(Alto). I dont know hows it looking, but my eyes need some time to adapt to that sticker since my rides never wore even the dealer stickers.

Attachments

I have put one of the sticker on the boot(Alto). I dont know hows it looking, but my eyes need some time to adapt to that sticker since my rides never wore even the dealer stickers.
It looks real nice!
I will be ordering Set 3 or Set 1 tomorrow.

@Arkin- Thanks friend.
I must admit, the quality of stickers is really good, its not thin sticker which will peel off with high pressure water sprays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom