The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each set has 15 stickers dude.
Mixed of all designs. That's how it has been segregated and priced. As someone said, you can stick this in your room.
One more best idea is to give it to your neighbors and relations if they are interested. [glasses]
It would be strange to see a TAI sticker on a Premier Padmini/Ford Fiesta being driven around in a dusty town by my septagenarian grandpa.[evil]

I'll order the stickers as soon as we book a new car.

Thread Starter #77

350Z

Core Team
Yes, Please let me know in case you face any troubles or have any questions regarding Merchandise. Let me explain about it briefly once again -: There are total of 4 Designs which have been divided into 3 three sets. Each set includes all the four designs and total of 15 stickers BUT difference is on the quantity of each design, so that you can order the set accordingly, whichever has more quantity of design of your choice

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #79

350Z

Core Team
The motive behind introducing The Automotive India stickers is not to do any business but presenting the passion of our members to the world, Spreading the word of Road Safety & The Automotive India. Also, that itself clearly explains why the cost has been kept at no profit – no loss basis. Thus, more than the units sold, what’s matter of pleasure is 99% of members have very well accepted them, so surely the demand is gradually picking up and I was even more amazed when a couple of our visitors recently ordered them! Hope to see them as a member. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

The motive behind introducing The Automotive India stickers is not to do any business but presenting the passion of our members to the world, Spreading the word of Road Safety & The Automotive India. Also, that itself clearly explains why the cost has been kept at no profit – no loss basis. Thus, more than the units sold, what’s matter of pleasure is 99% of members have very well accepted them, so surely the demand is gradually picking up and I was even more amazed when a couple of our visitors recently ordered them! Hope to see them as a member. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes the spirit of forum members can be upheld with their stickers on their car & thier love to this community TAI.[thumbsup]

Ahh,

This is to inform you all that I got my stickers last week. [:D] I love it

Now all i have to do is to take some pics and post it. I'll post all the pics tomorrow morning for sure.But how?? I don't find time in weekdays to do these.

So, office bunk tomorrow!!! [lol] Sorry for the delay!!!

Ahh,

This is to inform you all that I got my stickers last week. I love it

Now all i have to do is to take some pics and post it. I'll post all the pics tomorrow morning for sure.But how?? I don't find time in weekdays to do these.

So, office bunk tomorrow!!! [lol] Sorry for the delay!!!
Arrey it takes just <5 minutes, why do you need to bunk office :biggrin: ?
Anyway, dying to see the pics.

Hey dude,

You know what, I am yet to stick it. I am in Chennai and my office is in chengelpet. By the time i reach home, it becomes dark and i'll be like [frustration]

So planned to take a long weekend. [glasses]

Arrey it takes just <5 minutes, why do you need to bunk office :biggrin: ?
Anyway, dying to see the pics.

Hey RSM we are yet too see pics of sticker on your car.?
And where is harsha, he customised the stickers & no pics yet.
I was 2nd to put the sticker on my car.

Thread Starter #86

350Z

Core Team
Add the following members to the list as well:

• Akash
  • Ilango
  • Marun (Like he already told)
  • Zinam (Once he returns)
Drive Safe,
350Z

I am yet to put that. Hopefully will put soon.
My office/manager etc changed and getting stuck with work. Weekends is going by for some personal work. Earlier I was thinking i will put once i wax it (its almost 4 months i have not waxed my car). But i am not been able to do anything yet. Will do soon.

Nice idea Arun, I was thinking what to do with remaining stickers.
Now i will have to follow the same.
And buddy you didn't even cleaned the surface while pasting.[surprise]

Thanks dude :)

After thinking for a long time, I stick one in the B-pillar. Not convinced with it yet.

I cleaned the surface well dude. The thing is I stick these things in morning and took pics just a while ago. [:)]

Nice idea Arun, I was thinking what to do with remaining stickers.
Now i will have to follow the same.
And buddy you didn't even cleaned the surface while pasting.[surprise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom