The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
15 Days is the maximum said limit, Generally courier takes max 2 to 7 days (Depending upon location). So don't worry. You'll receive them much sooner.

Drive Safe,
350Z

i did not get them y'day. but had called the courier office now and the guy told me that the stickers were finally here!!!!! will be going to the office in a short while to pick the stickers. will post some snaps by evening. i need to plan the location for each of the stickers on my rides. so will put the stickers temporarily on the car and will take a few snaps for you guys. did anybody else apart from mukesh order the stickers?

Thread Starter #23

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations! Glad to know that Stickers have finally reached to your place. Why are you going to their office to pick stickers? Let them deliver it to your house. Apart from You and Mukesh, RSM has ordered his set too! :smile: I hope you all will like them and I assure that our designs will keep improving with the time, Who knows you may get something special for TAI's 2nd Anniversary?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratulations! Glad to know that Stickers have finally reached to your place. Why are you going to their office to pick stickers? Let them deliver it to your house. Apart from You and Mukesh, RSM has ordered his set too! :smile: I hope you all will like them and I assure that our designs will keep improving with the time, Who knows you may get something special for TAI's 2nd Anniversary?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi vibhor thanks for sending me the sticker set.
I just received my stickers in a yellow cover.
Will post the pics soon[clap]

Thread Starter #25

350Z

Core Team
Great! So put 'em on your ride and post some pics soon. [:)]

PS: RSM, Did you received your set?

Drive Safe,
350Z

i did not get them y'day. but had called the courier office now and the guy told me that the stickers were finally here!!!!! will be going to the office in a short while to pick the stickers. will post some snaps by evening. i need to plan the location for each of the stickers on my rides. so will put the stickers temporarily on the car and will take a few snaps for you guys. did anybody else apart from mukesh order the stickers?
Did you receive the sticker set sriharsha?????????

yeah!! got it. i went to their office because i did not have patience to wait for them till noon. anyways very happy to get the sticks. i have not yet put them on my rides. will do that sometime later. after lot of thinking i have decided 2 stickers for the alto presently. dio is not yet confirmed. some pics:

pic1: the 4 designs of the stickers

pic2:the transperant one which will go to the rear windshield of my car and most probably on the rear number plate of my dio too.

pic3:"drive safe" will go onto the rear bumper of alto.

pic4:my full set

pic5:my fav sticker-1 along with my spectcles

pic6:my fav sticker-2 again with my chashma

i am thinking of giving some stickers to my friend who has a FZ. and will put some on my santro which is at bangalore when i go there next month.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #29

350Z

Core Team
Sriharsha, Thanks for sharing the fabulous pictures! We’ll wait to see them pasted on your rides. Also, if the “You’re Following” sticker doesn’t fits on your Dio, You can cut it in half and create another new design, like I have done on the last picture on first page of this thread (The Automotive India - Fuel For PetrolHeads sticker on bonnet).

RSM, Mukesh in Banaglore has received them so hopefully they should be delivered to you also latest by tomorrow.

Drive Safe,
350Z

All TAI Members,Put your photos of TAI stickers on your ride's.

Hi guys, I received a set of stickers today.
Posting the pics of sticker on my beast.
All TAI members, Post pics on your rides.

1.jpg

0.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom