The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #302

350Z

Core Team
Re: TAI Logos / Sticker's For Our Vehicles

Is there any new update about the new set of stickers and also add payment through online transaction.
@Vibhor

Is there any progress on these new stickers[:)]
Please head on to this link for updates: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...k/171-tai-logos-stickers-our-vehicles-24.html.

Saw a Scorpio wit TAI stikers on the highway!
Feels good.
That’s fantastic. Where this car was spotted?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi there,

Is it possible to get only like 4 or 5 stickers, instead of the entire 15? I just have 1 car, so dont ideally need 15 stickers

If any1 has spare stickers, im willing to buy from them at discounted rates.

RAmu

Hi there,

Is it possible to get only like 4 or 5 stickers, instead of the entire 15? I just have 1 car, so dont ideally need 15 stickers

If any1 has spare stickers, im willing to buy from them at discounted rates.

RAmu
I think I have couple of stickers left with me after using in my sparky as well distributing it with our members in our hosur meet.

If you want I can send it to you. (first tomorrow let me dig for it[lol])

@Vibhor, I have filled the same in my feedback in your feedback form about stickers, that we should try to have quality stickers. Even the scorpio also it looks like got fade. and the gluing also should be perfect should not get peeled of or torned at the edges.

Last edited:
I think I have couple of stickers left with me after using in my sparky as well distributing it with our members in our hosur meet.

@Vibhor, I have filled the same in my feedback in your feedback form about stickers, that we should try to have quality stickers. Even the scorpio also it looks like got fade. and the gluing also should be perfect should not get peeled of or torned at the edges.
Hello sethu sir, i also want one sticker [:)] please send if you have . specially the "Drive safe arrive safe" one.

@Sethu,

Dou you still have stickers left with you. If, then I can come and collect it in person from you.Eager to have it in my safari.

If not planning to order a set soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom