The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, 350z as Mr. sethumurugan said we can start a new thread to discuss about adding more merchandise like rubber keychains, T-shirts, etc.

Even am waiting for the new set. The old set I had which was lying with me without any use was distributed to our members during our Hosur Meet.

The one I had sticked in my sparky was faded now.

Hope we get the new set soon.

Guys can you share some thought as to in the new set how many stickers would be ideal ? Your views around it would be much appreciated!

Guys can you share some thought as to in the new set how many stickers would be ideal ? Your views around it would be much appreciated!
Maximum 4-5 good quality stickers will be sufficient. There is no use of providing 10-12 or even more stickers(like an another forum supplies) as half of them are either thrown away or keep lying in cupboard for years. IN OTHER WORDS: We actually pay for only 4-5 or maybe 6 stickers but get 10-12 of them!!
So select only 4-5 stickers which are liked by most of the people and then supply them. This will help these ways:
  • Low wastage of stickers.
  • Comparatively lower price for a set.
  • Cut the number to 4-5 and increase the quality and decrease the price by just 15-20%, this will help get better profits as well as buyers will be more satisfied getting better quality and at a lower price.

One more suggestion:
Select 10 stickers of different styling and post their pics on the forum(stuck on cars) and then make it mandatory to buy at least 5 at one time and buyer will be free to select any 5 of the 10. For the custom selection, since work load will be higher, so the price can be higher(around 66-75% of the price of a set of 10 stickers) but this will also again help by reducing sticker wastage as well as better quality at a comparatively lower overall price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom