The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Harish,

Refer post no.270 for answer for new stickers[:)] I think it takes bit of a time to make them very attractive and meaningful

Hey Harish,

Refer post no.270 for answer for new stickers[:)] I think it takes bit of a time to make them very attractive and meaningful
Yes Gurrala, I know it is going to take time. But somehow I feel the current ones are very simple (I may not have seen all). So, can wait for some more time :)

May be off topic here, I have seen our TAI sticker on Black Safari last week night at World Trade Center, Malleswaram. I tried clicking pic from my cell but that car zipped away.

Last edited:
Yes Gurrala, I know it is going to take time. But somehow I feel the current ones are very simple (I may not have seen all). So, can wait for some more time :)

May be off topic here, I have seen our TAI sticker on Black Safari last week night at World Trade Center, Malleswaram. I tried clicking pic from my cell but that car zipped away.
Any gusses on whoes car it can be
That with our TAI sticker

whats the design of new stickers, are they same as displayed on page one, or design has been changed for new stickers?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #280

350Z

Core Team
whats the design of new stickers, are they same as displayed on page one, or design has been changed for new stickers?
New stickers have not yet released. Please feel free to suggest some interesting designs for the new stickers here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #282

350Z

Core Team
Actually, I dont need a set of 20 stickers. Is there no option to order a lesser count?
A single set contains total fifteen stickers. Sorry, the count cannot be altered. However, You can choose the set which has maximum no. of your favorite designs.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom