The Automotive India Stickers Now Out. Got Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #226

350Z

Core Team
Yes. My son has couriered the cheque today. Hopefully it will be received by tomm at TAI. Generally how long it will take to get credit from my cheque. It was told me that it is at par cheque so there might not be any delay in clearance.
No issues. We will dispatch the stickers before the payment is cleared. You will receive them in maximum 5 business days. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have got the stickers. Thank you. I will post some pics soon with sticers. Iam really confused about which one to use and where to stick. I think I need some time.

Thanks.

I have got the stickers. Thank you. I will post some pics soon with sticers. Iam really confused about which one to use and where to stick. I think I need some time.

Thanks.
Hi, good that the stickers have been received, please post the picture of your car before posting that sticker, so that we can say which place is more appropriate.

BTW which car do you own?

MR.sethu owns a spark.

I hope a white sticker on the maroon car will look great.

i am gonna start searching today , kind of free today - dont know where i misplaced it.

all my cars had that sticker and sierra is not wearing any.

ilango[speed thirst];146487 said:
MR.sethu owns a spark.

I hope a white sticker on the maroon car will look great.

i am gonna start searching today , kind of free today - dont know where i misplaced it.

Thanks for remembering my color and thanks for the suggestions.

ilango[speed thirst];146487 said:

Hope u get back those stickers and u post the sierra pics with stickers soon.

Hi, good that the stickers have been received, please post the picture of your car before posting that sticker, so that we can say which place is more appropriate.

BTW which car do you own?
Hi Vshwa,

I own SPARK LPG. Pls find attached the image of my car.

DSC00952_800x450.jpg
DSC00954_800x450.jpg

The following are these model in different angles. Not my car. Just found on the net.

spark-01.jpg
spark-02.jpg
spark-03.jpg
spark-04.jpg

Thanks

Thread Starter #234

350Z

Core Team
Congrats. I would pick either Official Petrol Head or Drive Safe. Arrive Safe for Maroon Spark.

Do you think the space available will be enough?
I second to the Varun’s idea. Just check in person if there’s sufficient space available.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Varun,

Do you think the space available will be enough?

Sethu
Hi Sethu, the space is really good for Drive safe Arrive safe sticker which Varun has said, it would be better if placed in the Left Hand side, looks decent.
Else just try it out first.

If the above idea doesn't work, then put the red transparent www.theautomotiveindia.com in the rear glass in front of that black sticker.

Hi Sethu, the space is really good for Drive safe Arrive safe sticker which Varun has said, it would be better if placed in the Left Hand side, looks decent.
Else just try it out first.
Thank you vishwa. I will be doing that work on this wednesday [ our weekly off ]

If the above idea doesn't work, then put the red transparent www.theautomotiveindia.com in the rear glass in front of that black sticker.
Sorry, I do not understand this point.

Friends,

At last I have the stickers on MY SPARKY. Happy to say that. Please find the images. Actually I could not stick as it is since the space was enough. So I had to trim all sides and then only I was able to stick it. Make it better I had just trimmed the corner also to round edged.

Buckle Up or Go Up in left side
Photo0049.jpg

Drive Safe. Arrive Safe in Right Side
Photo0050.jpg

Entire Back [ Sorry about the quality ]
Photo0051.jpg

www.theautomotiveindia.com in transperent is not vissible. dont know why.
Photo00511.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom