The Automotive India is Best Website of The Year – 2011.

Re: The Automotive India is Best Website of The Year – 2011.

i just placed an order but its showing payment by check. But i wanted to pay by debit card [frustration]

Thread Starter #108

350Z

Core Team

i just placed an order but its showing payment by check. But i wanted to pay by debit card
You can also transfer to bank account. I will send more details. Anyways, we’re moving off topic so please feel free to put up further questions in the relevant topic.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Fully agree with Vaibhav. I was pleasantly surprised to see my membership approved here without any fuss as I was expecting some sort of questions and mods blessings to be a member.

Really Hats Off to TAI and Mods.

Fully agree with Vaibhav. I was pleasantly surprised to see my membership approved here without any fuss as I was expecting some sort of questions and mods blessings to be a member.

Really Hats Off to TAI and Mods.
Don't worry, it won't happen in the future too. All thanks to Vibhor for his efficient management.

yes amazing website to be a part of
the joining was hasslefree
the reviews were great
I personally liked the technical section
i remember at one instance reading from technical section and spoke to one mechanic's at car wash
he was like sir are you studing automobile engineering [lol]

Vibhor, Got my TAI stickers. Thank you!!. Here is the one on my vehicle "Wanderer"

Attachments

I too have voted for our TAI. The ratings, you all can very well guess[;)]. I would request all if you to cast your votes, however, please feel free to drop in your suggestions, if any, in this thread: (Feedback and Suggestions for NGTAI) which would help us improve your journey onboard.

Top Bottom