The Automotive India is Best Website of The Year – 2011.

Re: The Automotive India is Now Best Website of the Year 2011!

thats good news,
i would like to suggest ,why not change the layout a bit ,let it be more colourful,more pics,why not just a survey among readers to improve the look and usability ,,I am just suggesting just to make it better....

Re: The Automotive India is Now Best Website of the Year 2011!

Wow thats awesome and i am really happy to be a part of TAI.[clap]

Such a delight to see this. Kudos to all the mods and all TAIns that contribute in making TAI a fascinating community.

freakdude.

Re: The Automotive India is Best Website of The Year – 2011.

On top of this,
Happy to note that sometimes TAI is appearing as the first in search results in some random google search.

Best USP : Anybody can become a member unlike another so called acclaimed forum where moderators need to be worshipped to get entry [thumbsdown]
You are right Mr.Vaibhav. I dont think why such attitude assuming they are the one in the world.

On top of this,
Happy to note that sometimes TAI is appearing as the first in search results in some random google search.
Yes that's true i also see many search results pointing to TAI and to be honest i feel proud and happy to be a part of TAI at that time[:)]

Best USP : Anybody can become a member unlike another so called acclaimed forum where moderators need to be worshipped to get entry [thumbsdown]
+100 to that.

Top Bottom