The Automotive India: Fueling Petrol Heads Since 2008 (4 Years Celebration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again TAI addiction...
Today is my exam of a horrific subject called 'Analog and integrated electronics'(I hope no one has fainted reading that name[glasses]). Already had a full night fight and was going to sleep, eyes were heavy and headache too.
But suddenly mind said "check the TAI for once" and what..haha, I m online for last 30 minutes, headache and sleepiness have vanished:biggrin:..

That's the TAI effect...if everything goes this way then my engg. degree will be done in 5 years or even 6 or even 7...hehe, no issues being regular on TAI is more important than being regular on those boring books!!:stupid:

I kinda went emotional after reading it (great write-up Vibhor). Have been with TAI since Jan'12. Even though its not much, I am very much devoted to TAI & looking forward to be a part of this family for the rest of my life. The Forum is just so interesting!
The addiction just doesn't decrease. The thoughts, the knowledge, the information, the help, the "everything" which we get from here is simply amazing! So well maintained & wonderful members. The best forum ever!

Happy Belated B'day TAI (sorry for the late wish)! [:D]
And, btw, who ate the cake? Is anything left? :tongue:

Thank you all for the wishes. Needless to say with members like you all, the next anniversary would be a grand one[cheers].

Warm wishes to TAI on its fourth Birth anniversary. We all TAIans enjoy the adrenaline rush it gives being hooked on to crisp news, interesting debates and cool friends we make for lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom