The Automotive India: Fueling Petrol Heads Since 2008 (4 Years Celebration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Automotive India: Fueling Petrol Heads Since 4 Years.

Happy Birthday TAI[clap]
automobile_unbelievable_cakes_04.jpg
car-logo-cupcakes.jpeg
Thanks to the TAI mods and members for keeping this community the way it is[:D]

A hearty congrats for TheAutomotiveIndia.com. A well placed website and closer than heart for all of us.

Thanks to each and every member for making this place a great one continuously!
like educating people, bringing news swiftly, apart from their busy schedule.

Thanks to the team for making this website a superb place to be in!

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

Wishing TAI a very happy birthday [;)]

it's the most visited page in my google chrome surpassing facebook [:D] [thumbsup]

A very Happy Birthday to THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA. Wishing the family grows further in the coming years and we'll have more like minded people here sharing their experiences. For me its like the best platform to share and talk about the things i love the most in life - Automobiles. Wishing TAI reaching new heights in the near future and wishing the team more success ahead.[:)] Co-incidentally it happens to be my twin best friends birthday also today. So the party shall be even bigger this time.[;)]

Hey Vibbs,

What an opening write-up man.Very informative,detailed,appropriate and past/present and future oriented.Glad that our TAI administration is now seriously focussing upon road tests of new cars.I always thought that this was one sticky part of our forum.Anyways,congrats to you on this momentous occassion.Without your efforts there would be no TAI.You are really an inspiration for us.[:)]

And finally Happy B'day to our beloved TAI,may it live and rise till immortality.

THE X-OVER

A Happy Birthday to TAI. That is a wonderful cake

To all members, be Happy and keep [drive]

Okay guys, as much I know 'TODAY IS THE SPECIAL DAY'.
Congoz to all of you and even 'BADA WALA' congo to Vibhor, for what? Simple, for the 4th milestone of his dream.

Now let me give my sincere thanks to all the members and mods for bearing this chap for last 16 months, especially mods who are given a holy chance to delete a post or two daily:biggrin: by me as well as members who bear my posts. Especially Sethu sir, for calling me kid-like friend. Rest since now a days I am tied to book, so let me conclude with some truth-filled words about TAI.

• Whatever work I do, I get headache within 4-5 hours(especially while studying:tongue:) but give me a PC and internet and you an find me happy for whole day. Shut the PC down and again I am tired and headache. What do you believe I keep surfing whole day?
  • Internal exams going on, but still I have an hour for TAI while if the GF calls all she hears is "c u in college tomorrow, I am studying"!! Studying what? Eh, reading on TAI!![:D]
  • Friends have already starting envying TAI only because I spend more time in front of a black flat screen just discussing with some like minded-people that how power delivery of two 2179 cc engines is different.
  • I have many times forgotten to wish some friends on their birthday but still I can write pages to wish TAI.
  • Vibhor bought a Fiesta 1.6 and though decision is completely his, I am happy that I 'also' recommended this car and he has bought the same..eh, I feel humbled on reading that recommendation post of mine!!
  • Complain: The cake was cut and I haven't got anything to taste!!
How much TAI matters to you all?
Eh, it matters a lot because you have read this post full of stupidity and are thinking how many of the mentioned points are applicable on you and are feeling happy from inside on thinking one-two or three are applicable!!
:lol!:(I have used 4 smileys..@Vibhor: kindly let all 4 of them live, at least in this thread)

Last edited:

Congrats to everyone for taking ahead the forum and maintaining it the way it is. Keep up the same enthusiasm and sustain the friendship even if it only online in some cases.

Happy birthday to my dear and lovely TAI
My addiction to TAI Is increasing day by day.

Happy Birthday to TAI,good to be a part of this growing forum. Move on strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom