The Automotive India: Fueling Petrol Heads Since 2008 (4 Years Celebration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing TAI family great years of growth,togetherness and funfulled learning experiences we keep sharing as always, with the initial days of 4 people this vision started by our Mod Vibhor and now its growing leaps and bound and much more to go we shall, Keep up the great work guys, cheers to TAI and its Team and Members.

Wishing TAI a very happy birthday.
Winning this year website of the year can be a good gift for TAI.

I would like to thank all the members & mods here who contributed lot to my auto knowledge. I have no accounts on FB, twitter, orkut etc. but TAI is addictive.

@ 350Z,

Thanks & congrats for such wonderful forum. Just one humble request -

Can you change the pic of Evoque now ? Really bored of seeing it for such a long time. And if you like SUVs from Land Rover, then why not have new Rangie there ?

* You can ignore this request though. [:)]

@ 350Z,

Thanks & congrats for such wonderful forum. Just one humble request -

Can you change the pic of Evoque now ? Really bored of seeing it for such a long time. And if you like SUVs from Land Rover, then why not have new Rangie there ?

* You can ignore this request though. [:)]
Why would we ignore[;)], suggestions from all members are welcome. You can expect some change in future.

@Akash,

Sorry for OT, have we got those results of best website awards ?? I think they were to get announced on 4th Dec'12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom