The Automotive India Celebrates 2 Years of Incredible Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday TAI[clap].
I would like to thank Admin and Mods for opening such a knowledge database with enthusiastic friends[cheers]. Wishing many more years to come ahead.

It been an honour to be with The Automotive India and all the best for upcoming years!

And Thanks for all members & visitors of TAI who made us acheive this in very short span.

glad to be a member .my best wishes to all other members too.
especially to 350z,akash,zinam...!!!!!

ps: TAI seems to be slower to access comparatively,is there anything which could be done to make it lightning fast.

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
Big thanks to all The Automotive Indians for their lovely wishes. Take it as our assurance that we will never letdown, neither you nor this community. :smile:
ps: TAI seems to be slower to access comparatively,is there anything which could be done to make it lightning fast.
TAI is working almost lightening fast for me. Perhaps an issue with net connection? In case you face any problems, please feel to report them in this thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Two years young and I can already see this wonderful community developing into a very strong and responsible movement. The entire Mod team and the top contributors all deserve a great round of applause [clap].

As the community tests newer water in the coming year, I look forward to seeing newer initiatives being undertaken; in addressing issues faced by consumers in the A-Towns and especially the ones beyond.

Power On TAI [cheers]

The Automotive India, it is like a second home for me and a home way from home. I joined the Old gen TAI and from the very first day of my interaction with the members I became addicted to it.
Gradually, TAI evolved into a forum with wise discussions on board. I can proudly boast that our forum has no unwanted topics, and each post and topic, in the forum statistics is in some way or the other, related to the Auto world.
When I was offered to join the staff, I readily agreed just because of the fact that TAI is the most decent auto forum I have ever come across. I don’t know whether it would be approved to share this here but after I started doing road tests for TAI, I got offers for road testing from some auto forums, but I never gave any second thoughts to their mails, because for me Uptill now there is no Auto forum which gives the atmosphere which one gets at TAI.
For me the designation of Road tester and a staff member of TAI is not only a responsibility but also an honor for me.
Thanks you all for making The Automotive India a big success, with so many new active members I guess we will be reaching greater heights in the near future with quality content on board.
On a concluding note, many congratulations to all the members of The Automotive India and our very own Admin Vibhor for these wonderful 2years. I still cannot believe we have completed 2 years. It looks like we started just a short while back.

Cheers[cheers],
Akash

A very very hearty congratulations from the bottom of my heart to The Automotive India .com and I pray to the almighty to bless TAI with heaps of Success going ahead. Feel proud to be a part of TAI.

Best regards,
Vjroadie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom