The Automotive India Car Of The Year 2010: Your Voice. Your Choice.

Your Choice For TAICOTY 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TAICOTY 2010 - Your Voice. Your Choice.

More surprised to see Alto K10 getting 3 only. Which is selling like hot cake. I think MS is selling 15000+ Altos every month. No idea about K10 engine sale numbers though.
people who buy alto may also have less budget but people who have voted in this poll dont have any restrictions so this means even alto buyers will also pick figo if they have budget! [:)] hope u understand what am trying to say..

people who buy alto may also have less budget but people who have voted in this poll dont have any restrictions so this means even alto buyers will also pick figo if they have budget! [:)] hope u understand what am trying to say..
[lol]
Great explanation. I mean, I completely agree with the thought and appreciate people for understanding that Figo is more VFM. I also respect people who brought Alto because of budget constraint.

Cheers [cheers]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #49

350Z

Core Team

Since only a few days are left, just bumping this thread in case someone else would still like to vote.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #50

350Z

Core Team
TAICOTY 2010 - Results

I’m absolutely sorry for delaying in announcing the results but for most of us, it is already clear enough. And the The Automotive India Car of The Year – 2010 is...Ford Figo!! We hope that Ford accepts this small yet straight-from-the heart accolade from TAI for their famous hatchback. Here are the results for other categories that you voted for.

1. TAISOTY (The Automotive India Sedan of The Year)
  • Volkswagen Vento: 7 Votes
  • Mitsubishi Evolution X: 4 Votes
  • Toyota Etios: 3 Votes
The Winner: Volkswagen Vento

2. TAIVFMCOTY (TAI Value For Money Car of The Year)
  • Ford Figo: 5 Votes
  • Toyota Etios: 3 Votes
  • Maruti Alto K10: 3 Votes
The Winner: Ford Figo

3. TAIHOTY (TAI Hatchback of The Year)
  • Ford Figo: 7 Votes
  • Volkswagen Polo: 6 Votes
  • Chevrolet Beat: 1 Vote
  • Maruti Alto K10: 1 Vote
The Winner: Ford Figo

4. TAIM/SOTY (TAI MUV/SUV of The Year)
  • Tata Aria: 6 Votes
  • Skoda Yeti: 5 Votes
  • Hyundai Santa-Fe: 3 Votes
The Winner: Tata Aria

This Poll has immensely inclined towards Ford Figo, which shows that Indians have wholeheartedly accepted this car. I, on behalf of our entire team would like to congratulate Ford India for stealing away total of three crowns of TAICOTY for their Figo Hatchback. Also, A Huge thanks to real audieince, i.e. You for your active participation in this thread. It feels great to know that we received almost triple of the response as opposed to last year. Looking forward to TAICOTY 2011, which is definitely going to be a lot more exciting. And yes, I mean it. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom