The Australian Police Cars

Thread Starter #17
What's the procedure to get Australian citizenship... [rules]
Best way and the easy way I would say is to marry an Australian girl. [:D]
As long as she has an Australian passport you are good. Lots of Indian Australian girls here[;)]

The other long way is to become a PP first and then apply for a citizenship.
I'm not too sure on the rules as I'm a (Indian) NZ citizen and we can live in Australia without any application.

Check it out on the net at
Department of Immigration & Citizenship

I was looking on the net to find more police cars and one person was saying in Australia they drive anything which has 4 wheels...
SO TRUE..what are they thinking?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Australian Ploice

You actually could become a police here.
You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Overseas applicants must have permanent residency status or be an Australian citizen before lodging an application.

This is really funny:

Applicants aged under 21 must have passed the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or equivalent. The Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) is also accepted. There are no pre-requisite subjects or Equivalent National Tertiary Entrance Rank (ENTER) requirements.
Applicants aged 21 and over do not have to meet the minimun educational requirements. There is no upper age restriction

So no real need to be educated. Pass their test and you are in.
sound good ..
But how can we apply for this VCE...?
Is it only exam or fixed time duration course..?

Awesome cars, it is almost like a set of cars selected for a performance auto show!

The best cars I have seen Chennai Police have till now are the set of 100 Accent CRDis gifted by hyundai to them in addtion to their usual stable of Sumos, Boleros & Qualis. Recent entrants are the Scorpios.[sleep]

Thread Starter #24
Re: The Australian Ploice

sound good ..
But how can we apply for this VCE...?
Is it only exam or fixed time duration course..?
Well you would have to do an entrance test first. If you pass then you would have to go for training which I think is 6 months. You get paid while you train and after you finish you become a cop.
EASY.[cheers]

Top Bottom