The All New Black Hyundai Verna Fluidic Arrives

I am in love with the new Verna. I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my Verna. It’s already been two months since i booked it. Hopefully this Independence Day would bring some independence to me - independence from waiting and continuous follow-up.

Congratulations mate! you have chosen the best car in the segment. [clap]

I simply love the Fluidic Verna. Am sure you will enjoy the beauty to its fullest.

Do share your first long drive experiences to fellow TAIans.

I am in love with the new Verna. I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my Verna. It’s already been two months since i booked it. Hopefully this Independence Day would bring some independence to me - independence from waiting and continuous follow-up.

Hello motorized welcome to TAI , congratulations on booking the new Fluidic Verna , hope you get the car in your hands soon. No wonder this car has gathered a bit of waiting period already!

Despite regular follow-up, only update from the dealer regarding the car is that there is no Verna Diesel being dispatched from the factory; further they have stopped taking the booking of diesel. How true is it and did anybody else too here the same story? It’s over two months now and still no news.
My friend got frustrated with the wait and converted his diesel booking to petrol. He got his car delivered in a week and is very happy with it. His is a carbon grey color and surely turns some heads.
As the sales numbers show, petrol or diesel, the car is taking the lead in both the streams.

Ab bus intezaar nahi hota !! :-)

:please:guys,facing a problem with my car after insallation of hid kit.when i try to start the car the self start misses sometimes.but the dealer is saying that there is no relation of self start with the hid.pls help me guys.i dont want to ruin my car. what should i do now...:help:i am also planning for hid kit in fog lamps....do hid's make load on battery or there is some other problem.

blackdiesel, whoa what a stunning beauty man, Awesome!congratulations on your buy.The FE you got is good as well which would improve for sure after you drove her more.The only thing it misses is its better suspention setup which would have made it a perfect drivers car to enjoy but still its one of the best available sedan today.

:please:guys,facing a problem with my car after insallation of hid kit.when i try to start the car the self start misses sometimes.but the dealer is saying that there is no relation of self start with the hid.pls help me guys.i dont want to ruin my car. what should i do now...:help:i am also planning for hid kit in fog lamps....do hid's make load on battery or there is some other problem.
What was the problem ?

@blackdiesel

your door bidding around the windows does not look familiar. It's shiny black unlike mine, dull black.
Is it aftermarket part or black vernas provided with that?

Congrats for your stunning Black Fluidic. What is the model? Wish you lots of happy miles ahead.

I have booked Black SX 1.6 Diesel in the month of July. However, unfortunately, on the day of my booking, the Company issued directions to give at least 5 months waiting for same model [frustration].

Congrats for your stunning Black Fluidic. What is the model? Wish you lots of happy miles ahead.

I have booked Black SX 1.6 Diesel in the month of July. However, unfortunately, on the day of my booking, the Company issued directions to give at least 5 months waiting for same model [frustration].
There is something fishy man. My cousin booked a Verna Crdi Sx O in June in Kolkata and he got his car within 2 months. So many guys in the forum who booked the car in August September got the car. Even though the official waiting period according to the company people is 5 months but they deliver the car in 2-3 months time ( told to me by my SP).

I booked the car on 24th of October and alteast call the SP once a week to check the progress. I am putting lot of pressure on him to deliver the car in last week of December. He keep saying he is trying but its real difficult for him to deliver so soon but he said he ll surely deliver the car in January last week. Keeping my fingers crossed

Last edited:
Congracts Blackdiesel for black beauty. She is stunner in black. Even i choosed black but mom refused it so got white beauty.

The speed of 180kmph is not safe on indian road. I request to all TAI'ns dont overspeed your vehicles. Always drive safe and enjoy driving.

Cheers

Top Bottom