The All New Black Hyundai Verna Fluidic Arrives

Congrats for your stunning Black Fluidic. What is the model? Wish you lots of happy miles ahead.

I have booked Black SX 1.6 Diesel in the month of July. However, unfortunately, on the day of my booking, the Company issued directions to give at least 5 months waiting for same model [frustration].
I hav booked 1.6 crdi sx diesel on june 2011 at coimbatore, now i got allotment in this month end.
somebody told they are getting 21.5km/L, is it true ?
I want to know the very usefull features you like most.

I hav booked 1.6 crdi sx diesel on june 2011 at coimbatore, now i got allotment in this month end.
somebody told they are getting 21.5km/L, is it true ?
I want to know the very usefull features you like most.
yes i also have the same quire ,what is actual mileage of diesel verna as my self booked a white crdi sx verna [cheers]

The learned experiences of users say 18-19 kmpl with full AC on on Highways and 14-16 for city drive. However, it also depend upon certain conditions such as driving methods, road conditions, number of persons on board, etc.

The MID FE surely have difference of 1-2 kmpl with the actuals.

Thread Starter #51
Hey guys I am back with few updates about my car!

Firstly its been long since i posted here as i was in USA for the past 10 months just returned back home. Mean time my dad and brother were using the car.

The black beauty has done 15700kms and it was her 1st birthday on 15th july. completed its 2nd free service on May 28th at 9950kms and i drove almost 5000kms in 1.5months..

Fuel economy has become alot better. I have never seen anything less than 15kmpl during city driving. Even during highway driving at extreme speeds with frequent pedal to the metal driving [CHENNAI-TIRCHY-CHENNAI] , it was quite awesome. Believe it or not Tirchy to chennai 330kms i did it in flat 3 hrs 20 mins where i did stretches of 170kmph for a min or so. I dint see the FE meter till i reached home guess what it showed 15.5 kmpl. The car never felt out of control, felt very planted! Extremely confidence inspiring. I even had to brake really hard and i could feel the ABS kicking in even on the normal road surface, still never did i feel that i would lose control. The way it takes off from 90kmph to 150+kmph in the 5th gear nothing can match![;)]

Chennai to tirchy was a simple normal drive in about 5 hrs which gave a 19.2kmpl.. Throughout the journey from chennai to tirchy i never floored the pedal, I was very smooth on my driving.

While I wasn't in India my brother had given my car 2 huge dents, broke the rear tail light,had in-numerous no. of scratches! I was really heart broken to see my car in this condition.! I took it to the body shop, claimed the insurance and repaired all the dents replaced the rear taillight!

Another huge problem is the under body damages! there is a plastic cover that covers the engine under-body! It just got so badly hit and was torn apart damaging the AC hose![frustration] had to replace the AC hose pipe before it started leaking! The service center dint have the plastic cover to replace so its left open as of now!

attached few pics of my car's AUTOFORM seat cover bought from JEEwaJEE car decor in Annanagar chennai in August 2011.

Hope to update more in the coming days about:
1) ENGINE OIL CHANGE
2) Chrome on sides, outlining the windows( seen on a purple verna, looked awesome want to do it on mine)
3)trumpet horn(I am upset with the current horn on highways)
4) Detailing at car spaz

Very long wait period to see your updates. It is very sad that beauty was damaged by your bro. Its seems that you are very fond of black color. So black is everywhere. Does these black color seat cover suits to beige interior?

Hey Black Diesel good to see you after long time. Feeling sad hearing about that underbody mishap. Could you post a pic of that area where the plastic is located. I will check that in my car too. And hey in the mean time I got a fluidic too...
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/6717-got-wet-rain-fluidics.html

BTW I am seeing there is cover for the front center arm rest also. Does it moves back and forth freely after getting the cover as it use to be earlier?
And I was about to suggest you to go for that chrome borders for windows.

Welcome back dude.. Glad to see updates on an year old thread.

Your machine is real sexy in Black, I always wanted to go for black but not everyone is lucky enough like you.

Also as your are back in town now, check this post out buddy as the Chennai and Bangalore TAI folks are planning for a meet up next month.

You are welcome to come with your sexy black machine [glasses]

Hey Black Diesel, I am also planning to buy the verna but can you just confirm one thing whether its spacious enough from inside in comparison to Honda city or skoda rapid. Because as of now i am driving Hinda City ZX, and till nw i didnt find any sedan space comparable to City Zx space. So please throw light on this.

Hi,
Almost one year there were no updates. How is the Fuel efficiency of the car now. Many Verna owners complaint about the high speed handling.
Is that really bother while speeding up 150+.

Top Bottom