The 1st Week of TAI (Now 2, 3..and Counting)

How come so many guests. Some one is pouring guests to our sites.
Wish to see TAI as bigger forum one day. [clap]

EDIT : Saw just now "Most users ever online was 32,632, 18th April 2013 at 12:46 AM."

Yipppeeeeee. [clap]
Man, I am short of words. We crossed the milestone pretty quick. Great going guys[clap].

Wish all those browsing as 'guests' registers and participate actively. One may have to quit the job to read all the forums/posts [lol]

zengetz

Suspended
@Vibhor As exciting a sit sounds I would advise you check your Google Analytics or You stats Module to see where the spike came from. A random spike with no increase in subscriptions - I strongly feel could be a DOS attack.

Check where the traffic came from and if its any topic that someone wrote in a high PR site that linked the trafiic.

HTH

Thread Starter #544

350Z

Core Team
@Vibhor As exciting a sit sounds I would advise you check your Google Analytics or You stats Module to see where the spike came from. A random spike with no increase in subscriptions - I strongly feel could be a DOS attack.
Thanks. For a moment I too suspected the same last night. However, server logs confirmed that it caused due to a huge combination of genuine visitors from India and abroad.

Drive Safe,
350Z

zengetz

Suspended
Thanks. For a moment I too suspected the same last night. However, server logs confirmed that it caused due to a huge combination of genuine visitors from India and abroad.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Well then a Big Congratulations :)

Thread Starter #552

350Z

Core Team
As of today we are 9,805 members, Not long before we hit 10000 landmark.
We’ve hit the milestone! The Automotive India is now a family of 10,000 invaluable members who have contributed to make this community what it is today. Congratulations. [thumbsup]

10,000 Members.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratulations to all. I just saw it and was about to post the details. But you were already on it.

BTW, by any chance can I know what is my number? Means I joined at what number? Stupid request. [lol]

BTW, by any chance can I know what is my number? Means I joined at what number? Stupid request. [lol]
3684 - A wild/clever guess [evil]

Just move the mouse to the member name, you will see his name with some number .html in the bottom (link). (his/her profile page). You can even click and see if that is not showing at the status bar. Mostly it is created by the order of joining. 350Z is no.2 :D

Last edited:

Top Bottom