The 1st Week of TAI (Now 2, 3..and Counting)

Nice to see that we are going in good pace. I am not sure the total number of members we have. But ideally we should set some clearly defined goals such as creating chapter in the region wise or staring TAI magazine or some thing like that. Do I sound like crazy nut [;)]
Not at all[:D] Its just that magazines so soon doesn't sound good.We need to advertise as much as possible.Well we have done it all over net now(facebook,orkut,etc).I guess its time for some more good content in the forum & then the Sticker/logos on our cars.I mean we drive so much & people in curiosity would surely visit the site & the content would attract them & then we will have lots of members and then a great learning experience(sharing,gaining knowledge)and then finally a success.Phew![;)]

Thread Starter #32

350Z

Core Team
We've recently made an official account for TAI on Facebook.
You can send requests to become friends Here.

Also, We have official Communities on social networking sites such as facebook,Orkut & Twitter. So please join our groups there as well. [:)]

Drive Safe!
350Z

Recently, there was couple of articles on the print media changing to the online. The fact is that majority of the people still likes print media. However, among these people, majority expects the magazine to be available online too. Does it makes sense to think about an online magazine first and as a second step go to print media ? I am not sure. What I imagine is online pdf reader based magazine has got good place as it is not a website which has lot of links here and there. In Europe shopping malls and super market are using these magazines on a monthly bases along side with a free copy circulated around. I am not sure whether this is a good idea, but just thought of putting it across.

EDIT:

Do you guys wanna take a look at these online PDF magazines? I can share some of the links.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #34

350Z

Core Team
Hey Shynish,
To start a magazine(even if its an online version) we will need to do a lot of efforts.
Firstly, We need to make staff members who can TD latest cars on time, Attend the launches etc. because all this will not be possible by one person.

And To make good no. of staff members, We will need the forum members first!
So, I think we should concentrate more on community only, But once we get popular enough then we can surely think about the online magazines etc.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Nice Idea Synish
But only 83 as of now it doesn't seem like a good idea.
Having a magzine is like one way communication and on the forum people are readily available for comments and tips.

What changes are in the pipeline Vibhor??
Do shed some light on it.

350Z, Others:

My 2 cents: I know we are just around 80 members now and our content generated so far is not very very high. But how do we closely integrate our forum with google searches?
As an e.g., if I search for a term (say Punto performance), I do not see TAI in the search list (Correct me if I am wrong here). I feel lots of us google to find information about a particular product and if our forum is listed amongst the searches, we will have lot more folks joining in IMHO.

PS: Sorry if this is a tad difficult or this suggestion is a little overboard.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #38

350Z

Core Team
Hi Vroom,
Your suggestion is very correct.
Google is the "Guru" Of Any site present online.
I'm working to improve the SEO of our forum and if needed we will install any paid hack in coming days.

Google, Yahoo & MSN Bots have started surfing on TAI, So we just need to make more & informative content on the site which will help us to get better search engine rankings.

Thanks for the suggestions by the way.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Hey guys,

I have already done few resarch on google & its ranking!!

Its simply works this way.

If you want your site to top the list, then the content should be unique & Once google retrives, it caches your site & there it goes, You will always get the site topped from there on!!

That's true. The algorithm is called the Pagerank algorithm. Simplifying this to the bare minimum, the calculation for a page's page rank is based on the number of incoming linked pages PR also including the damping factor D.
Anyways, I think this is OT.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #41

350Z

Core Team
We can move our discussion to NGTAI Suggestions thread or start a new thread for promotion of TAI.[:)]

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #42

350Z

Core Team
Finally!!
We have crossed the 100 Members Mark Today!
Congratulations to everyone, Hope this 100 turns to 10,000 soon![cheers]
Also, Tomorrow our NGTAI will be 4 Weeks old, Such a growth we are having is really impressive.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Oh!! This just an start!! But its really impressive for just an Month!!

Still lot more on our way!! Will take 'em all soon :)

Arun

Suspended
Yippe!!
We're officially a 100 member family now!!

Congrats to TAI!!
So when do we get a party,eh Vibhor?

Thread Starter #45

350Z

Core Team
Hurray!!!!!!!!

Let's Celebrate the 4th Week of our community on the 4th Page of this Thread. [clap]

I think that this week of our forum was very happening because of Exclusive Scoops, News etc and of course all credit goes to our members.

• Threads Posted: 200
  • Messages Posted: 2,847
  • Members On board:104
  • Most Users Ever Online: 51
  • Member's Helped to Buy New Vehicles: 40+
  • Knowledge Shared: Unlimited
  • Enjoyment: Unlimited
(Please note that other than members,posts and threads counts,Else also incl. data from our previous forum+mails)

I think its a record which our community has made, We are about to reach 3,000 Posts Mark in just 28 Days!No other auto community around had such a growth in its initial days.

Cheers Everyone.[cheers]

Drive Safe!
350Z

Top Bottom