Tata Xenon 4x4 Road Test Drive Review

Re: Tata Kite Compact Sedan (Indigo eCS Replacement)

Yes.Xenon XT is the top variant of Xenon series.

I think we are moving away from the forum's topic as this is kite's discussion forum... My bad I started with xenon here[anger].

BTW any news on Kite twins... Seems like Tata is on power saving mode here .[;)]

Last edited by a moderator:
@boon3232, i have been busy of late and couldn't find time to do much on the xenon. It has hardly 3k on the odometer and the engine is getting smoother by the day.

Through a contact, i recently was able to procure a set of stickers of the TATA safari Explorer limited edition stickers. The huge stickers look good with a compass and north ,east ,south symbols on it. They are to be stuck on the bonnet and the side. have to take it to a experienced sticker guy to fit them on the xenon and see how it looks.

Have joined a couple of xenon groups on Facebook and the owners from Thailand have done something different on their vehicles. Shall think of emulating them sometime.

Sure guys, will share pics of my truck as well as the Thailand xenons. The Thailand xenons have only two doors, but the cabin is elongated more almost like the 4 door xenon.

Vikram,

How comfortable the rear bench in xenon?
If possible can you post a pic of rear bench when driver seat is moved to fit 5.8ft guy and same person sit at back.

Thanks

the rear seat is not comfortable compared to the scorpio getaway. the incline is a bit straight. i hope that i shall write an ownership review, I'm too lazy. don't mind, i shall post pics then. we are so used to mobiles nowadays and the desktop is where all this uploading is to be done ;-)

awesome stance, .loved the vehicle, Drooled over it, i am so in love with xenons. i keep imagining a wooden house in the hills, a Xenon in the parking and few livestock in front and plain grassland, woooow what a dream.. May be some day all this comes true. Something like in the movie Betaab.

Points to note that in this facelift the xenon has the instrument cluster of that of the Yet-to-be-launched Hexa with Driver information system like average, distance to empty etc (multi colored at that) the AC knob are the ones from the current Storme.
A decent touch screen display and ofcoure the harman sound system. Definitely it has upped its luxury quotient Also the additional cladding on the trunk gives its more of a sophisticated look like the competition.

It is a great effort Now what i want is projector headlamps and may be the change to the grille

Took delivery on Sunday , 2 wd variant. Comes with 4 power windows , remote central locking with immobiliser and spare remote too. Front fog lamps rear DEMISTER, electric ORVMS. The best thing limited slip differential is there in the 2wd model. Front seats are good but rear is only for people less than 5'10"that too for less than 100km or equivalent to one hour of journey time. This is because of the upright seat back and high floor it's like sitting in a 3rd row of a 7 seater vehicle.

Attachments

Last edited:
Took delivery on Sunday , 2 wd variant. Comes with 4 power windows , remote central locking with immobiliser and spare remote too. Front fog lamps rear DEMISTER, electric ORVMS. The best thing limited slip differential is there in the 2wd model. Front seats are good but rear is only for people less than 5'10"that too for less than 100km or equivalent to one hour of journey time. This is because of the upright seat back and high floor it's like sitting in a 3rd row of a 7 seater vehicle.
Congrats @Ksdr, on your monstrous truck, looks nice in this color, could you please share the price breakup?

Can you engage the LSD on the move? Have seen many Xenon's is Riyadh, quite abuse friendly.

Top Bottom