Tata Vista QJD Ownership Review: Brand New Sedan Class

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Awesome Vinoth Sir, this goes to show that even Tata cars can last long and serve well as far as they are taken care of. Wishing you many more happy miles
Arey sir, where have you been for so long?
Have been missing your posts and diys, very much. I don't even know where to post in one of your running thread,as you were not active, so here I go.

Oxide formed in clear coat how can we rectified the issues need solutions sir

Mean time black smoked in my friend bs4 quadrajet model car our technical person told fuel pumps issues can we service this

Thread Starter #1,118
@Saravana babu , for Oxide form issue, need to do some tinkering and repaint is required.

Regarding the black smoke, I have few questions for you.

what is the ODO of that Vista?
EGR has cleaned?
Air filter changed?

Regards,
Vinoth Kumar R

Egr volve cleaned and oil service done little bit smoke down' mean time fuel pumps and four fuel pressure volve issues service done now smoke issues cleared thanks for your reminder

Thread Starter #1,123
But second glow plugs not working warning lights in instrument cluster
We are tryed to remove but it is not possible fully jamed give some idea to fix new one
Don't try too hard, Heater plugs may get break. It is a common problem in 1.3 MJD engines.

Have seen couple of Swift, one Ritz and a Punto with head open because of Heater plug broken.
if it is still hard, just leave it, it will not cause any harm to engine, except check engine light on console.

I'm driving with one faulty glow plugs for more than 50K kms, not faced any issues so far. Glow plugs will use be useful only when staring the car, especially during cold climate. if the car starts normally, that is more than fine.

Don't try too hard, Heater plugs may get break. It is a common problem in 1.3 MJD engines.

Have seen couple of Swift, one Ritz and a Punto with head open because of Heater plug broken.
if it is still hard, just leave it, it will not cause any harm to engine, except check engine light on console.

I'm driving with one faulty glow plugs for more than 50K kms, not faced any issues so far. Glow plugs will use be useful only when staring the car, especially during cold climate. if the car starts normally, that is more than fine.
Engine check lights illuminated based on glow plugs but no starting problems ok sir noted I will tryed with break oil to remove glow plugs

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom