Tata Vista QJD Ownership Review: Brand New Sedan Class

Re: Brand New Sedan Class Hatchback (Vista QJD VX) Reached Home

wow! your Vista looks elegant. Congrats for your new ride.[thumbsup]

Congrats AppU, Welcome to Vista club. If you want to go for wider tyres then its right time for upgrade coz investment will be very less. Dealer will pay u very good resale value on OEM tires. My TDi variant GoodYear tyres fetched 3k each tire and I had to invest just 5k for wider ones (20k-15k=5k). Michelin tyres will cost you slightly more but worth it. You can go with 185/65 R14 if you dont wanna sacrifice on ride comfort, 195/60 R14 for bling. Anything above is not recommended. Black Gray dark colored dual tone alloys will look better on your ride, avoid chrome finished ones.

Also get mud flaps, I know they look ugly and ruin image of car but they go long way in protecting paint finish.

and please avoid any paint protection/engine coating/underbody treatment etc from car agency. They are simply not worth it. Go with 3rd party like 3M etc or do it yourself, even cheapo carnauba wax like Formula 1 will do.

Hey Buddy congratulations for your new acquisition[clap]. your Vista looks great in white.

Just a tip on, get your windows tinted and get black alloys on it. Car will look stunning.

Thread Starter #22

Hey Buddy congratulations for your new acquisition[clap]. your Vista looks great in white.

Just a tip on, get your windows tinted and get black alloys on it. Car will look stunning.
Thanks Singh890.

Definetely will get my Windows tinted to black in a month & will go for black alloy within 6months

Many Congratulations Appu ! another proud Vista owner on TAI!
Thanks Man, :)

Buddy, currently I'm in Chennai, will go to home(Vellore) tonight & will update the Interior Pics by tomorrow without fail [:)]

Thread Starter #23

Congrats AppU, Welcome to Vista club. If you want to go for wider tyres then its right time for upgrade coz investment will be very less. Dealer will pay u very good resale value on OEM tires. My TDi variant GoodYear tyres fetched 3k each tire and I had to invest just 5k for wider ones (20k-15k=5k). Michelin tyres will cost you slightly more but worth it. You can go with 185/65 R14 if you dont wanna sacrifice on ride comfort, 195/60 R14 for bling. Anything above is not recommended. Black Gray dark colored dual tone alloys will look better on your ride, avoid chrome finished ones.
Thanks buddy for your detailed suggesstion,

but to go for wider tyres, I need to check with my dad. but definetely will go for Black or Gray dark colored dual tone alloys within 6months.

Also get mud flaps, I know they look ugly and ruin image of car but they go long way in protecting paint finish.
Sure, in first service I'll get those Mud flaps from TATA dealer.

please avoid any paint protection/engine coating/underbody treatment etc from car agency. They are simply not worth it. Go with 3rd party like 3M etc or do it yourself, even cheapo carnauba wax like Formula 1 will do.
Yes, we too planned to get the underbody treatment from 3rd party after 1st service.

@appu - The name of skoda type horn is ROOTS WIND TONES. You have written wildstone!
I also have skoda horn in my waggie, but not roots.
How much did it cost you??

AppU congrats for your new car, wishing you and your family many happy miles, so where you are heading for your first long trip in this car?

Thread Starter #26

@appu - The name of skoda type horn is ROOTS WIND TONES. You have written wildstone!
I also have skoda horn in my waggie, but not roots.
How much did it cost you??
Thanks for the Finding out[:)]
That was a Typo.

I brought it for Rs.450 in chennai(GP Road) with 6months warranty & I used old cutout, Which I used in my bike previously.

Thread Starter #27

AppU congrats for your new car, wishing you and your family many happy miles, so where you are heading for your first long trip in this car?

Thanks Buddy,

About long trip[thinking], Not yet decided.

But tomorow I'm going to Drive my Vista from Vellore-Chennai & will return to Vellore by tommorow night itself.

Thread Starter #28

Here the Interior Pics, Please bear with the Quality. As my sister took my camera to B'lore, I took the Pics from mobile camera[:)]

Attachments

Interiors are quite good AppU, i think speedometer is positioned at quite annoying place what say?

Thread Starter #30

i think speedometer is positioned at quite annoying place what say?

I too think the same. I don't know why Tata is not using Manza's console in Vista.

Here some more Pics:)

The door pockets are very small in Vista,but my Black Indica I can able to keep two 1 litre water bottles. but in Vista I'm not able to keep 1/2 litre water bottle also

Image2454.jpg

Image2455.jpg

Image2457.jpg

Image2458.jpg

Image2459.jpg

Image2460.jpg

Image2463.jpg

Image2465.jpg

So far 478Km's Covered

Image2466.jpg

Door Guards:

Image2467.jpg

Image2468.jpg

Image2469.jpg

Planned to remove all the door protection glass covers while installing Seat Cover[:)]

Last edited:

Top Bottom