Tata Vista LS TDi Ownership Report

Hi Carcare, If i'm not wrong your car is not equipped with seat covers yet they appear brand new. You really keep your drive neat. Wish you many happy miles ahead.

Thread Starter #32
Hello CarCar, you're maintaing your ride very well, i liked the way u've adjusted the mudflaps and door steps looks amazing, can you share its price and from where did u got it ?
Thanks mate, I got door steps from accessory shop in Moga, I don't remember cost, these are not very expensive and have no fancy feature, just simple aluminum brushed finish elegant looking plates, have double sided tape underneath which is of very poor quality, I have bought new quality double sided tape roll from number plate shop and fixed with that. These serve the purpose and save car paint from scratches.

Hi Carcare, If i'm not wrong your car is not equipped with seat covers yet they appear brand new. You really keep your drive neat. Wish you many happy miles ahead.
Thanks, Vacuum Cleaner was my best investment, Eureka Forbes at Rs. 2500 is worth every penny. Stains are removed with Vim Liquid Wash. For detailing plastic and Rubber, I use spray from Motomax, a Pidilite brand and spread it evenly on surface with sponge. It is best product I have used so far, much much superior than likes of Waxpol.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, I got door steps from accessory shop in Moga, I don't remember cost, these are not very expensive and have no fancy feature, just simple aluminum brushed finish elegant looking plates, have double sided tape underneath which is of very poor quality, I have bought new quality double sided tape roll from number plate shop and fixed with that. These serve the purpose and save car paint from scratches.
Thanks for the info mate, so you live in moga ?
I've seen these type of door steps on punto which give the illuminate effect during night. I'll see if its available in the market here and will install on my vista too, Its great to see ur ride in prime condition ![clap]

Great review buddy.
Really nice to see another vista and that too with a Tata engine.[clap]
How the engine feels buddy?
Why you removed the indica badge? Don't you like it?

Very well maintained ride[clap], those seat covers looks like it just came out of the factory assembly line great job,very impressive.

How is your experience so far with the TASS and the TDI engine?

Dear Car-Car
Couple of queries
1. Do you get a screeching noice from the front shocks while going over speed breakers-something i get on and off
2. Do you use regular engine oil or synthetic
Thanks
PS-the way you maintain your car is inspirational[clap]

Top Bottom