Tata Vista LS TDi Ownership Report

Thread Starter #18
Debadged Indica and shortened the rear mud flaps, they used to resemble truck mud flaps earlier, now tyres are visible from rear.

Attachments

Thread Starter #19
Also added car door step plates -

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice pics man. interiors rocks in biege. I am happy to see Bottle holder actually holds the i litre bottle unlike PUNTO that can hold only coffee glasses. [lol]

Those picture speak how vast improvement Vista has gone through since its Birth.

When I bought my Vista ,a first batch, its Interiors would like as if entered into some plastic stationary shop.

Nice to see Much needed Improvements.

Btw I am curious to Know about that Mysterious Black Plastic panel below the rear glass at exterior ,what is that for ?

Thread Starter #23
Btw I am curious to Know about that Mysterious Black Plastic panel below the rear glass at exterior ,what is that for ?
For looks only, Black strip looks much better than Chrome strip (Duster/Etios/Manza/Dzire), Chrome looks garish IMO, XUV also have black strip above no. plate, thats where Mahindra logo is placed.

Mahindra_XUV500_ext_7160.jpg

Excellent maintenance of your Vista buddy. I love each and everything of Vista, except for the Central Speedo which gives a weird look to the dash.
Coming to car, she looks damn hot with those wheels. Keep the pics coming. Also, what more mods have you planned?

Dear Car-car / Other TDI owner,

I am planning to buy this car. Can you help me that Is it better to buy TDI over Quadrajet? My daily running is about 100 KM. Pls. guide me fast to get december benifits.

Hi CarCar

We both are Indica Owners albeit you own a Vista and i own a 6 year old XETA-Petrol [;)]

I just love the space inside the car, which a problem now because whenever we have talked within the family of the car replacement, the 1st thing wifey says is it should be equally or more spacious than Indica [confused]

Also your interior shots are awesome and are advertising material

Loved the way you have maintained the beige!!

Thread Starter #29
Thanks guys, Car has crossed 15,000KM and no issue whatsoever! Car today will go for tire rotation and high pressure under body wash.

Hello CarCar, you're maintaing your ride very well, i liked the way u've adjusted the mudflaps and door steps looks amazing, can you share its price and from where did u got it ?

Top Bottom